Good news! The 2023/2024 applications for the Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarships is now open. The renowned Nokia Scholarship program seeks to foster efficient, fast-progressing doctoral studies and research.
Meanwhile, the Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarships are offered to individuals pursuing a doctoral degree (phD) in information or telecommunications technology or in clearly related supporting scientific disciplines.
Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
The Scholarship are offered for doctoral studies in an accredited Finnish university or to a Finnish applicant for doctoral studies abroad.
Summary of Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarship
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Organization: Nokia Foundation
- Country to study: Finland
- Course to study: Doctoral Degree
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 22, 2022
About Nokia Foundation
The Nokia Foundation was established as an initiative of Nokia Oyj in 1995. It is an independent foundation that promotes and supports scientific development and education throughout Finland’s information and telecommunications technology sectors.
The Foundation is a Multidisciplinary research in the above mentioned areas and other scientific fields, such as social, behavioral, business and service sciences, are also highly valued.
To bring about the actualization of it’s mission, Nokia Foundation offers amazing annual grants and awards to the most qualified applicants.
The decisions are solely made by the Foundation’s Board Members, which include representatives from both Finnish universities and Nokia.
Benefits of Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarship
- Nokia Foundation through its grant scholarship offers up to 6 000 euros.
- The scholarship can only be granted once to the same individual.
Why Study In Finland?
Finland is fast becoming a sort after study destination for most foreign students around the world. The country is home to great universities, beautiful natural sights, and great entertainment for incoming students.
As an International students in Finland, you will truly have an exceptional educational experience and have the opportunity to take in life in a foreign nation.
How to Apply For Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarship 2023/2024
Interested applicant must read through the requirements below before applying.
- Visit Nokia Foundation on: https://nokiafoundation.apurahat.net/ to apply
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarship Qualification
Interested applicants must meet the requirements below to be eligible to apply for the Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarship.
- Applicants are expected to receive a commitment statement from their principal supervisor
- This supervisor must be a professor, docent, or senior scientist at the university at which the student is pursuing their degree.
- After which the statement must be submitted to the application database by the supervisor.
- Please note that the Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scbolarship can be granted no more than two times to the same individual.
September 22, 2022