Take a bold step towards achieving a successful career in management within the manufacturing industry – Apply for an Entry Job Position via the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Training Program 2023. If you’re a recent Nigerian graduate, consider this program a golden opportunity to kick-start a professional career.
Nigerian Breweries is here to offer you an exciting opportunity through their Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023. We will discuss in this article, everything you need to know about the 2023 edition of the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Training Program.
The Graduate Management Training Program – Aim and Objective
Nigerian Breweries is a famous name in the country’s brewing industry. The company believes in “Brewing the Joy of True Togetherness.” To achieve this purpose, they are committed to expanding their talent pipeline.
The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an essential part of this mission, aimed at nurturing diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates.
Graduate Management Training Program – Summary
- Host Company: Nigerian Breweries
- Program Type: Graduate Traineeship
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available position: Not Stated
- Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
- Nationality: Nigerians
- Application Deadline: Open
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Traineeship 2023 – What to Expect
- The Training: Candidates selected for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 will undergo a highly competitive selection process, followed by a 12-month fully residential training program. This program will offer both formal training and experiential attachment, providing candidates with a comprehensive understanding of the brewing industry.
- Career Opportunities: Upon successful completion of the training, candidates will be appointed as Shift Managers in one of the company’s brewery locations across the country. The specific area of appointment will depend on their relevant disciplines, which include Brewing, Packaging, Logistics, and Automation Engineering.
Candidates who meet the following requirements are considered eligible to participate:
- Candidates who have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any Science or Engineering discipline.
- Having a master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with a minimum of five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE, including Mathematics, English, and three other relevant subjects.
- Candidates who already obtained their NYSC certificate upon Successful completion of the scheme not earlier than January 2019.
- A maximum of two years’ work experience required
- Digital agility is essential
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
The Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Traineeship 2023 is open to graduates with qualifications in the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mechanical/Agric Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemistry (Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry)
- Food Science & Technology
How to Apply
Candidates must be sure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Training Program 2023, before proceeding to apply
To apply, kindly submit your application by clicking this link: https://select.alldayhr.com/job/nigerian-breweries-graduate-management-development-scheme-2023-nigeria/apply
Deadline: The application deadline for this Entry Level Job Position at Nigerian Breweries is not specified.
More Related Content
- Best First Date Ideas – Amazing First Date Ideas You would Love to Consider
- Nigerian Breweries Women-in-STEM Training Program 2023
- European Union Traineeships Program 2023 Fully Funded – How to Apply Now
- European Union Traineeships Program 2024 – APPLY NOW
- EU Traineeships Programme 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW