IARC – Mid-Career Visiting Scientist Award 2022 – Research on Cancer. The International Agency offers Mid-Career Visiting Scientist Award for Research on Cancer (IARC). The IARC Is an agency of the World Health Organization that specialises in cancer research.
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) is in Lyon, France. As an interdisciplinary, IARC brings together skills in epidemiology, laboratory sciences and biostatistics to identify the causes of cancer so that preventive measures may be adopted, and the burden of the disease and associated suffering reduced.
IARC offers a golden opportunity for a career development environment for scientists at all levels, with the platform to gain experience in research from a global perspective.
About IARC Mid-Career Visiting Scientist Award
IARC offers a fresh opportunity with the Mid-Career Visiting Scientist Award for a qualified and experienced mid-career investigator from an LMIC who seeks to collaborate with In a research project related to the IARC’s programmes.
Also, with a medium-term strategy for a duration of 6 and 12 months.
Details of IARC Mid-Career Visiting Scientist Award
- Type of Program: Postgraduate
- Name of Organization: The International Agency for Research on Cancer(IARC)
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2022
About International Agency for Research on Cancer(IARC)
The famous International Agency for Research on Cancer is an intergovernmental agency that forms part of the World Health Organization of the United Nations.
IARC’s role is to conduct and coordinate research into the causes of cancer. Additionally, it collects and publishes surveillance data regarding the occurrence of cancer worldwide.
Benefits of IARC Mid-Career Visiting Scientist Award
- A monthly stipend of 2,820 euros offered to participants
- Travel costs for the Awardee, and in certain circumstances for dependents, will be met.
How to Apply for International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) – Mid-Career Visiting Scientist Award 2022
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can visit the International Agency for Research on Cancer(IARC) at: survey.alchemer.com to apply
Criteria for International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) – Mid-Career Visiting Scientist Award Qualification
- Ideal Candidates must have a nationality from LMICs and live and work in an LMIC
- All PhD degrees awarded to the candidate must have been obtained more than 5 years and less than 15 years ago (except for non-work periods e.g. due to sick leave, pregnancy, etc.).
- Applicants with MD should have obtained a PhD degree, MPH or/and similar additional research experience
- All Applicants are expected to belong to the staff of a university, research or public institution
- Applicants must provide written assurance of a post to return to at the end of the period of the Award
- Provide Two reference letters which are required by the present/former supervisor as well as proof of recent publications in international peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Must present a research proposal that is feasible, supported by and is a good fit with IARC’s MTS and with IARC Host Branch/collaborator are essential
READ ALSO: Fordham University Scholarships – Apply Now!
December 10, 2022
CHECK THIS OUT:
- How to Use Snapchat on Your PC
- PlayStation Mobile Controller – When Will PlayStation Mobile Controller Launch?
- Robot Manufacturers Vow Not to Weaponize Their Inventions
- President Joe Biden Pardons All Federal Offenses of Marijuana Possession
- How to Use Multiple Desktops on a Single Screen in Windows 11
- Best Pochade Boxes – Do You Let Cut In Dry Before Rolling?
- Best Gifts for Dog Lovers – Do Dogs See Us as Parents?