In celebration of its 30 years of excellence, Medplus is offering the Built To Last Grant Competition 2023 to qualified female-led businesses operating in Nigeria for at least 2 years. These businesses must, however, fall within the following areas: health, baby food, or the wellness industry. Medplus is Nigeria’s leading health and beauty retail chain pharmacy.
Medplus currently has over 100 stores across the nation, their purpose is to help customers live healthy, look beautiful, and feel good. In every facet of life, they want their customers to “Live it Up.” For three incredible decades, Medplus, now the largest health and beauty retail chain in Nigeria, has revolutionized the pharmacy concept.
Medplus was established by Joke Bakare in 1993. Joke a pharmacist and a mother of two children in her twenties, started a business venture (health and beauty retail chain) that later grew into an extraordinary legacy of excellence. Since its inception in 1993 (three decades now), Medplus has emerged as the largest health and beauty retail chain in Nigeria.
The business has revolutionized the pharmacy concept in Nigeria with its innovative delivery approach that is designed to empower the community it serves, providing them with knowledge and care as a trusted wellness partner. Let’s look at what you stand to gain by participating in this program.
Financial Benefits – Built To Last Grant Competition
As a participant in the Medplus Built to Last Grant Competition, you stand a chance to win up to N30,000,000. This grant can be a game-changer for your business and take it to new heights.
Eligibility Requirements for Medplus Built To Last Grant Competition
To be eligible for the Medplus Built To Last Grant Competition, your business should meet the following requirements:
- Must be a female-led business operating in Nigeria for a minimum of two (2) years.
- You should fall between the ages of 25 to 45 years
- Your business should fall within the health, baby food, or wellness industry.
- You’re expected to present a compelling one-page business plan.
- Make a video pitch record of 3-5 minutes highlighting why you need to build to last.
Built To Last Grant Competition – Important Dates
Take note of the following dates for the Medplus Built To Last Grant Competition:
- Media Parley: 27th September, 2023.
- Built To Last Grant: 20th October, 2023.
- The Medplus Photo Contest: 23rd October, 2023.
- CSR Tour: Delivering Wellness: To be held on 2nd November, 2023.
- Celebration Conference: 9th November, 2023.
How to Apply for Medplus Built To Last Grant Competition 2023?
For more details about the Built To Last Grant and the application process, please visit the Medplus website at https://medplusat30.com/
Submit Your Entry for the Built To Last Competition including:
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Business Name
- Business Niche:
- Social Media Handle/Website
- Year of CAC Registration
- Are you NAFDAC Certified
- Upload Your 1-Page Business Plan
- Share your pitch/presentation video which must be set to be accessible by anyone with the link. Please note that any entry that cannot accessed will be considered invalid.
- Link to your pitch/presentation video (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc)
- Then Submit once the above steps are done Successfully
- Applicants are advised to submit their application before the specified deadline below
November 3, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can businesses from outside Nigeria apply for the Medplus Built To Last Grant Competition?
No, this grant is exclusively for female-led businesses operating in Nigeria.
Is there an application fee for the grant competition?
No, there is no application fee. It’s free to apply.
Can businesses in the beauty industry apply for the grant?
The grant is open to businesses in the health, baby food, or wellness industry.
How will the grant winners be selected?
Grant winners will be selected based on the quality of their applications and video pitches.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Female-Led Pirates of the Caribbean Reportedly Dropped By Disney
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program – Small Business Grants Program | FB Business Grant
- Yahoo Beauty – Trending Health, Beauty, Wellness, Fashion And Life Style News
- How to Apply for a Business Grant
- Africa Digital Innovation Competition – How to Apply Now