We are pleased to inform you that the nomination call for L’Oréal-UNESCO International Awards in Life and Environmental Sciences 2024, is now open.
This edition of the International Awards will assign up to five (5) outstanding researchers in Life and Environmental Sciences, with each of them working in one of the following regions: Asia and the Pacific, Africa and the Arab States, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, North America.
Subsequently, an international jury will select five laureates to recognize their enormous scientific advancement. They will be presented with their Awards in June 2024 in Paris. Meanwhile, in other to submit applications/nominations for this program, you are required to log in to your account. It’s important to take note of the application deadline of June 28, 2023.
International Awards in Life and Environmental Sciences
- Partners: UNESCO
- Eligible Regions: Asia and the Pacific, Africa and the Arab States, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and North America.
- Number of Awards: Five
- Prize Amount: €100,000 prize
- Eligible Gender: Women
- Application Deadline: 28 June 2023
Overview of the L’Oréal-UNESCO International Awards in Life and Environmental Sciences
The L’Oréal-UNESCO International Awards is designed to recognize and celebrate women in Science fields. The award is an annual Program that is offered to about five (5) eminent women scientists from 5 regions of the world.
L’Oréal-UNESCO International Awards was founded in 1998 and has since rewarded women researchers for their important contributions to the progress of science, be it in Life sciences or in the fields of Mathematics and Computer science.
The International Awards in Life and Environmental Sciences is given to each of the Laureates, with a total of €100,000 offered to each
How to Apply for the International Awards in Life and Environmental Sciences 2024?
Candidates should note that all nominations must be submitted by the deadline of June 28, 2023. To apply for the International Awards in Life and Environmental Sciences, kindly follow these steps:
- Firstly, ensure that you’re eligible by consulting the regulations of the program then;
- Create your account and log in.
- Complete your profile settings. You will need to specify in your profile the program you wish to apply for
- The next step is to click the Apply Now button.
- Click this Link to nominate: www.forwomeninscience.com/login
- For more information, kindly visit L’Oréal-UNESCO International Awards at: www.forwomeninscience.com/challenge/show/73
Eligibility for the International Awards in Life and Environmental Sciences
To be eligible to receive the award, Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have recognition for their scientific excellence community.
- She must be actively involved in scientific research.
- Candidates must be involved in any field of Life and Environmental Sciences.
- Candidates are usually selected for each of the five regions, based on the Candidate’s workplace, where she is expected to have worked for at least 10 years.
June 28, 2023.
- Highest Paying Environmental Jobs Up to $90,000 – $130,000
- Golden Globes Livestream – Golden Globes Nomination – Golden Globes
- Africa Food Prize 2023 (Up to $100,000 Prize) – Apply Now
- Royal Society Africa Prize 2023 for African Research Scientists – Apply Now!
- Environmental Insurance – Do you need environmental insurance?