If you are interested in completing your Lego Star Wars: the Skywalker Saga Trophy Guide, then this article is here to help you out. This game would walk you through your paces with all mainline movies to get right through, spanning from the phantom Menace all the way to the end of the Rise of Skywalker.
There are tons of films and tons of trophies for you to collect if you would like to commemorate aspects of each one. The Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has a huge list of playable characters that you stand a chance to unlock on top of all the Kyber Bricks, Minikits, and ships that you could require. It can prove to be quite daunting, but no doubt that there are tons of them to keep you busy here if you want to complete the game 100%.
Just like every other game, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is absolutely filled with things for you to see and do. And yes, it features some key quests as you keep on exploring the main story, but really that’s just the tip of the iceberg. For all those with time to kill, there are tons of secrets and collectibles to find and unlock, usually carrying another in-game reward.
The Skywalker Saga Trophy list
Below I have stated all the 46 trophies that you can complete in the game, which includes 1 platinum, 3 golds, 10 silvers, and 32 bronzes.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Trophy: Bronze Trophies (32)
- The Phantom Menace – Complete “Episode I – The Phantom Menace”
- Attack of the Clones – Complete “Episode II – Attack of the Clones”
- Revenge of the Sith – Complete “Episode III – Revenge of the Sith”
- A New Hope – Complete “Episode IV – A New Hope”
- The Empire Strikes Back – Complete “Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back”
- Return of the Jedi – Complete “Episode VI – Return of the Jedi”
- The Force Awakens – Complete “Episode VII – The Force Awakens”
- The Last Jedi – Complete “Episode VIII – The Last Jedi”
- The Rise of Skywalker – Complete “Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker”
- The Arkanis Sector – Complete all events on Geonosis and Tatooine
- Greater Javin – Complete all events on Bespin, Crait and Hoth
- New Territories – Complete all events on Cantonica, Yavin 4 and Ajan Kloss
- Rishi Maze – Complete all events on Kamino
- The Interior – Complete all events on Coruscant, Jakku and Takodana
- The Slice – Complete all events on Kashyyyk and Kijimi
- Trailing Sectors – Complete all events on D’Qar, Naboo and Pasaana
- Unknown Regions – Complete all events on Ahch-To, Endor, Kef Bir and Exegol
- Western Reaches – Complete all events on Dagobah, Mustafar, Utapau
- “You think you’re some kind of Jedi?” – Achieve True Jedi in a single level
- “Impressive, most impressive” – Complete all ‘Level Challenges’ in a single level
- “A fine addition to my collection” – Collect all Minikits in a single level
- “Raw, untamed power” – Fully upgrade a character class
- “The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy” – Complete all races in the Galaxy
- “Do or do not. There is no try” – Complete all Galaxy Challenges
- “Jedi Business” – Use Jedi Mind Tricks to make 5 people fight simultaneously in the Cantina
- “I’ve never seen a real one!” – Ride all creatures throughout the Galaxy
- “You guys got yourself a ship!” – Earn 17,000 studs
- “Get the crews to their fighters” – Destroy 100 TIE fighters
- “Aggressive Negotiations” – Defeat 3 enemies at the same time with an explosion
- “And who gave you permission…?” – Shoot helmets off 50 enemies
- “A little short for a Stormtrooper…” – Create 25 disguises as a Hero character
- “I don’t like you either!” – Achieve a combat multiplier score of 30
The Skywalker Saga trophy Silver Trophies (10)
- “Now I am the Master” – Achieve True Jedi in every level
- “No more training, do you require” – Complete all ‘Level Challenges’
- “You needn’t worry about your reward” – Collect all Minikits
- “Power! Unlimited power!” – Fully upgrade all of the character classes
- “What have you done with those plans?” – Collect every datacard
- “Hello there!” – Collect all characters
- “Only one business in the Galaxy…” – Earn 10,000,000,000 studs
- “Hey, what are you trying to push on us?” – Complete all the Jawa’s “Faulty Droid” missions on Tatooine
- “GONK!” – Complete all the GNK droid escort missions
- “I can fly anything” – Complete a flight level without dying
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Trophy: Gold Trophies (3)
- “It’s true… all of it” – Complete The Skywalker Saga
- “You may fire when ready” – Collect 1000 Kyber Bricks
- “See you around, kid” – Complete all of the events in the Galaxy
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Trophy: Platinum Trophy
In other to get the platinum trophy in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, you would be required to collect all other trophies. Once you have gotten then last trophy, the Platinum would pop up immediately.
Is Lego Skywalker Saga Worth It?
It is not just the best Lego game around, but it is possibly the best Star Wars title also. It more than lives up to TT games’ promise of offering the ultimate Star Wars experience if you have played any of the studio’s other Lego games, the basic formula won’t be surprising.
How Long is Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga?
When you are focusing on the main objectives, LEGO Star Wars: the Skywalker Saga is just about 19 hours in length. If you are a gamer that would really love to experience all the aspects of the game, you would most likely spend more than 86 hours playing the game to 100%.
What Does Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Include?
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition happens to feature the game and 13 playable character packs. The new packs are Star Wars: Andor, LEGO Star Wars: Summer Vacation TV Special, Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi™, Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett™, Star Wars: Rebels™, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars™.
Is Lego Star Wars Worth Buying?
So far, Lego Star Wars is one of the best LEGO games to play currently, and it being a star wars game is more like the topping. It carries the same kind of LEGO humor compared to what the previous LEGO had, But the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has tons of references and easter eggs for Star Wars fans to enjoy.