What is Kectil? Kectil is a Web-Based Mentoring Program designed for Talented Youth in Developing Countries. This ground-breaking program aims to empower and nurture gifted/talented youth in developing and least-developed nations by giving them the skills they need to create a better future.
The program extends an invitation to young individuals between the ages of 17 and 26, especially those from isolated or underprivileged areas, to embark on this amazing experience.
Kectil Youth Leadership Programme – Overview
The Kectil Program is a doorway to youth leadership around the world. The main objective of this initiative is to find and assist genuine young people with the ability to positively impact their communities and nations. The program will establish connections between these bright youth and a strong support system.
The Knowles Educational and Charitable Trust for International Leadership, commonly referred to as KECTIL, is a Program developed to find and support exceptionally gifted young people in developing nations who have the capacity to positively impact their communities and nations.
Their mission statement is fulfilled by (i) facilitating cutting-edge leadership development programs and (ii) offering a way for these exceptionally gifted youth to join a network of other similarly gifted and passionate youth in developing nations who will support, nurture, teach, and learn from one another as they mature.
The benefits of the Kectil Youth Leadership Programme
The benefits of this programme include:
- Multiple-week modules with difficult assignments to address pressing issues affecting young people worldwide, taught by professionals and important youth leaders
- Good governance, maintaining international peace, entrepreneurship and innovation, the environment, gender roles in society, mental health, unemployment, early pregnancies and female reproductive health, societal corruption, etc.
- Participate in community activities to foster social change.
- network with young people who are skilled and passionate all over the world
- Make lifelong friends who are also committed to advancing society from all over the world.
- It is not a political, religious, or cultural group; it is prejudice-free.
- Genuine, sincere, and open conversation
- certificates are given depending on merit at the program’s conclusion
- Through moderated web-based group discussions, connect with other students on social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
Eligibility Criteria for Kectil Youth Leadership Programme
To be eligible for the Kectil Youth Leadership Programme:
- Applicants must be high-potential youth between the ages of 17-26
- These youth must come from the least developed and developing countries
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate a talent and passion for leadership, scholarship, or innovation to be eligible
- Proficiency in English is required
- Candidates must have access to a computer and a strong internet connection
The Application Process for Kectil Youth Leadership Programme 2023?
Al Interested and qualified candidates should visit Kectil at https://formfacade.com/public/104039900982336528736/home/form/1FAIpQLSeZvV7yR9W_NFb3dCUmX7pAO28ECx7VLOWvCTvXOCGdzcUfIAQ to apply
Once the application site is accessed, Click on the ‘Start’ button to kickstart your application
For more details, kindly visit the official Kectil website on https://kectil.com/
October 31, 2023.