Apply for the KDI School Scholarship in South Korea 2022/2023. The application for KDI School Scholarship in South Korea for International Students 2022-23 is open now. This scholarship program is a golden opportunity for those students who want to study in Korea for free.
KDI Scholarship is a prestigious fully-funded program for national and international students. The Korean Government Scholarships awards International Students chances to spend 3 to 4 Years in South Korea Without Having IELTS.
Also Read: The Price of the Google Pixel 7 Reportedly Leaked
Why Study In South Korea?
- South Korea is fast becoming a growing and sort after study destination in the world. The majority of the Scholarship programs offered in South Korea are Fully Funded with no Nationality Restriction during application.
- It will interest you to know that Korea is a very easy place to get admission for international students.
- Every year, International students from more than 70 countries are admitted to KDI School.
Details of KDI School Scholarship in South Korea 2022
- Host Country: South Korea
- University: KDI School of Public Policy and Management
- Degree Level: Master’s Program and Ph.D. Program
- The program offered: a Master’s in Public Policy(MPP), Development Policy(MDP), Public Management(MPM), and Intellectual Property and Development Policy(MIPD).
Also Read: Landstar Load Board Login @ landstaronline.com
About KDI School
The prestigious KDI School of Public Policy and Management was founded in 1997. The school was established to educate and develop the next generation of leaders in today’s rapidly changing and globalizing economy.
KDI School offers an innovative educational program focusing on policy and international issues and aims to transform mid-career professionals into leaders of their respective fields by equipping them with new knowledge, vision, and a global perspective.
How to Apply for KDIS Scholarship in South Korea 2022/2023
Follow the guide below to apply for KDI Scholarship;
- The applicant must apply for admission through the KDIS 2022 online application system: https://www.kdischool.ac.kr/#/admissions-intro
- Ensure to read the Application Guideline for Korean and International Students thoroughly and apply accordingly.
- Please note that KDI School does not charge an application, the moment you click the “Complete Application” button, you are UNABLE to edit your application.
- Also double-check the entered data and submitted documents before completing your application fee.
- Take your time to Read Through the important notice for the KDIS 2022 spring admissions before applying.
- Visit the official website at: https://www.kdischool.ac.kr/ for more details
Also Read: Top Penetration Testing Service – What are The Types of Penetration Testing?
Benefits of Enrolment for the KDI School Scholarship 2022
- A Tuition waiver and a monthly stipend of 1,000,000 KRW for most Scholarship recipients
- Awards of Seoul G20 Scholarship for Master’s program: awarded to a limited number of students.
- Round Trip airfare, Tuition waiver, and a monthly stipend of 1,200,000 KRW, for Seoul G20 Scholarship recipients.
- Tuition waiver for Ph.D. applicants and a monthly stipend for the first academic year (the scholarship (tuition waiver & monthly stipend) will be reinstated every year only if students meet all scholarship terms and conditions)
Requirement of the KDI School Scholarship in Korea 2022
- Eligible to apply for the KDI Scholarship is a foreign national whose parents are both of foreign nationalities or an applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education in a foreign country
- Master’s Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or the equivalent to a bachelor’s degree (min. 3 years) approved by law.
- D. program applicants must possess bachelor’s and master’s degrees to be eligible or the equivalent of both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Also Read: Best Holding Hair Spray for Men & Women