The Kader Asmal Fellowship in Ireland invites eligible South African student dreaming of pursuing a Master’s degree at Ireland’s prestigious Higher Education Institutions. The Kader Asmal Fellowship program offers an incredible fully funded scholarship opportunity for talented individuals like you.
Kader Asmal Fellowship aims to support early career professionals in South Africa with leadership potential, fostering their growth, and empowering them to make a meaningful impact on society, particularly in areas related to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and women’s participation in STEM fields.
Kader Asmal Fellowship Summary
- Host Organization: Irish Aid
- Program Type: Postgraduate Fellowship
- Program Location: Ireland
- Program Duration: 10-16 months
- No of positions Available: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Eligible Nationality: South Africans
Kader Asmal Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be South African nationals and residents of the same
- Applicants must be legal residents of South Africa to qualify for the fellowship.
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years’ substantial work experience directly relevant to their proposed programme(s) of study.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s level academic qualification from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution.
- The minimum grade point average required is 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), which is equivalent to a first-class honor or second class honor, Grade 1.
- The Candidate’s degree obtained must have been awarded in 2012 or later that is, within the last 12 years.
- Applicants must not currently hold a qualification at the master’s level or higher.
- Candidates should be applying to commence a new programme at the master’s level in Ireland no sooner than August 2024.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate leadership abilities and a commitment to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals within their own country.
- Candidates are required to identify and select three programmes relevant to their academic and professional background from the Directory of Eligible Programmes.
- Applicants must have a clear understanding of the academic and English language proficiencies required for all the programmes they have chosen.
- Applicants should be in a position to take up the fellowship in the academic year 2024/2025.
Benefits of the Kader Asmal Fellowship
Selected candidates for the Kader Asmal Fellowship will enjoy a comprehensive package of benefits. These benefits include;
- Course fees coverage
- Provision of Monthly allowance
- Free furnished Accommodation
- Provision of Insurance and other incidental expenses
How to apply for Kader Asmal Fellowship 2024/25?
- Interested and qualified applicants for the Kader Asmal Fellowship 2023-24, should visit the application page given below to complete an online application
- Please note that the application must be completed by the application deadline.
- While Appling to participate in the fellowship, Applicants will be required to provide all the necessary information
- Click this link to apply: https://www.irishaidfellowships.ie/strands/kader-asmal-fellowship
More Related Content
- Kader Asmal Fellowship 2024-2025 in Ireland – APPLY NOW
- Ireland Fellows Programme 2024-25 – Africa
- Top 7 Study Free Scholarships in Ireland for International Students
- Is Halloween Only Big In America: Halloween in the UK and Ireland
- Sub-Saharan Scholarship for African Student 2022 At National University of Ireland – How to Apply Now