Good news! Queen’s University has announced the Application Call for Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2024. The scholarship is designed for African students and recent graduates who want to solve pressing problems and bring entrepreneurial ideas to life.
Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2024
The prestigious Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship is an opportunity for African students and recent graduates to have access to training, resources, financial support and a network of mentors. This will help to develop their entrepreneurial skills and start building their own venture.
The Program will run for a duration of 8-month to ensure the development of exceptional entrepreneurial skillset and mindset of leaders and also drive social and financial impact.
Details About Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organization: Mastercard Foundation
- Institution: Queen’s University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 4, 2022
About Mastercard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation is an international non-governmental organization, it was founded in 2006 by Mastercard. Mastercard Foundation seeks a world in which all persons have same opportunity to learn and prosper.
Everyone regardless of their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. The Foundation believes that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance.
Benefits of Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship 2024
- Best in class training: Participant’s will join the Business bootcamp delivered by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders who bring decades of combined entrepreneurship and C-Suite experience
- Benefits of Pitch coaching and mastery, with Live workshops on marketing, goal setting, and recruiting held throughout the program
- Gain Opportunity to earn micro-credentials on Entrepreneurship awarded by Queen’s University for successful completion the courses
- Opportunity for Mentorship and networking with speakers leading innovation and entrepreneurship in North America
- Fellows will have access to Global Network of Queen’s entrepreneurial alumni
- Participate in a cohort of thousands of like-minded students and recent grads from across Africa
- Also, fellows are matched to industry leaders and entrepreneurs in the final phase of the program
Financial Support and Opportunities
- The Entrepreneurship Program will have 60 Fellows selected in the final phase to receive a stipend of $500 CAD
- Fellows will have the Opportunities to pitch for prizes of up to $15,000 CAD in the pitch competition at the end of the program
- Travel Opportunities to the Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre to build lasting connections that will help further your business venture
Application Process for Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship
- All Interested and qualified candidates can visit Mastercard Foundation on queensu.qualtrics.com to apply
- For more details, click the link below: https://www.queensu.ca/innovationcentre/launch/jim-leech-mastercard-foundation-fellowship-entrepreneurship
Eligibility Criteria Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship
- Only students and recent graduates from all academic disciplines, and from any African post-secondary institution.
- Applicants who are already working on a business or looking to start something new, can apply
- Participants must be committed to developing their entrepreneurial mindset and taking advantage of the resources provided to develop their own enterprise.
- The Mastercard program is delivered virtually and can be completed at any pace, but the most committed participants will commit at least 10 hours per week.
- Participants will have to submit assignments online, adhering to strict deadlines.
- The content of the entire program is in English. Meanwhile, mentorship may be offered in English and French. Fellows who are unable to speak or write English are encouraged to apply and form teams with someone who can fulfill all the requirements of the program in English.
December 4, 2022
- danceWEB Scholarship Programme 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Eni/St Antony’s College Masters Scholarships 2023 for African Student at Oxford University
- Best Fun & Ugly Christmas Wear – Get the Best Deals at Amazon
- The Best Christmas Gifts you Should Get this December – The Four Gift Rule
- Best Holiday Gifts You Should Get For your Dad in 2022
- Best Ladders – Get the Best Offers at Amazon