We are pleased to inform all outstanding American high school students, who aspire to enroll in an undergraduate degree program in the U.S. that applications are now open for the Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship 2023-24 academic year.
Provided in this article, are the details of this scholarship, its amazing benefits, and a complete guide on the application process.
Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship
This scholarship is offered by the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, it is a fully funded Program that covers the recipient’s tuition and cost of studying in the USA. However, the scholarship is restricted exclusively to American students.
The Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship Program awards up to $55,000 annually, to enable students to enroll in an accredited 4 year undergraduate degree Program. Additionally, scholarship recipients will receive invaluable college planning support, continuous mentorship, and an opportunity to connect with the Cooke Scholar community.
Students will also receive personal advice to help them in selecting a college and securing financial aid. Please note that the Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship is available only for high-achieving high school seniors with financial need.
About Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
Founded in the year 2000, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation has a commitment to see to the educational advancement of students who demonstrate exceptional academic records and financial need.
Since the inception of the foundation in 2000, it has successfully awarded approximately $250 million in scholarships to over 3,000 students from 8th grade through graduate school. The foundation also provides comprehensive academic advising, counseling on career pathways, and other support services.
Today, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is said to have provided up to $125 million in grants to organizations offering these services to eligible students
Benefits of Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship
Recipients of the Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship can expect to receive the following benefits:
- An annual $55,000 payment to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Recipients are allowed to pursue any field of study
- Receive advice on college selection and applications for financial aid
- Comprehensive advising on transitioning to college and maximizing the college student experience
To be eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, all interested candidates must meet the conditions below:
- Language Requirement: English
- Eligible Citizenship: U.S. citizens
- The plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in the spring of 2024
- About to pursue a four-year college Program beginning in fall 2023
- The Candidate should earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Must demonstrate unmet financial need.
- Those with a family income up to $95,000 will be considered for this award.
The selection of Candidates for the Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship is based on:
- The student’s academic ability and achievement (a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 is required)
- Leadership: Applicants must Possess the ability to motivate others, take initiative, and contribute positively to the community.
- Persistence: Applicants should demonstrate determination when faced with obstacles, must be goal-oriented, and confront challenges with the ability to adapt to change.
To apply for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, ensure that you meet the above-stated requirements and then follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship at https://www.jkcf.org/our-scholarships/college-scholarship-program/how-to-apply/
November 16, 2023.
More Related Content
- Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2023 – APPLY NOW
- International Master’s Scholarship 2022/2023 At University of Kent Uk – How to Apply Now
- University Of Kent Bachelor Scholarship 2023 For International Students – Study In UK
- PhD Studentships 2022/2023 for International Students At University of Kent – Apply for PhD Studentships at University of Kent
- LLM Global Welcome Scholarship For Students From Developing Countries – University Of Kent UK