Here is good news for everyone anticipating travelling to the United States but not liquid enough. The United State governmental body has given its approval for interested persons (foreigners) to make online applications for jobs they are interested in and qualify, for sponsorship.
This means when you apply for a job online to work for a particular company, you will be tested through interviews to confirm you are qualified for the job.
Industrial Painter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Industrial painters clean, paint and varnish different surface types. However, their main duty includes painting buildings, hoses or cars. They further clean surfaces before layering paints and maintaining technical equipment for the job. As an industrial painter, you are charged with the duty of painting different types of machinery such as automobiles, boats or aircraft or on structures such as bridges.
With a sponsorship painting job, you will be accessible to a free visa, you can legally work and also live in the United State. Plus, other benefits such as insurance benefits, the ability to express your creative mindset and more.
What is Visa Sponsorship
Visa sponsorship is a program that allows a resident in the United State to finance the immigration of a none resident to the United State. Sadly, most people think, their sponsor must be a relative. Well, this is not necessarily true as you can also be sponsored by a company or a friend. However, the law state that the sponsor must be above 18 and must be financially stable.
Who is an Industrial Painter?
An industrial painter is a person with the primary duty of painting buildings, houses or cars. Furthermore, they clean surfaces before layering paints and maintain technical equipment for the job. Some of their duties include cleaning, painting and varnishing different surface types.
Requirements of Industrial Painter in USA
In this section, we will be giving you a list of the needed requirement of becoming an industrial painter. You can check that out below:
- Physical strength to operate machinery.
- High school diploma or an equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience painting a variety of surface types.
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency with technical machinery.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficiency with technical machinery.
With this in place, your acceptance odds would be high.
Industrial Painter Responsibilities
As an industrial painter, you have certain responsibilities to undertake, some of which include:
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Cleaning surfaces before layering paint.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Making good use of different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Painting buildings, houses or cars.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after the paint is applied.
These and many more are responsibilities you will perform as an industrial painter.
Industrial Painting Job in USA Website Connect
In other to find a United State industrial painting job without immigrating to the United State is using a widely used website. Furthermore, you should ensure that the website is used majorly by residents, with that being possible you will be able to search for and get a job in the United State without stress. Some of these websites include:
- Saginaw ,Mi-Geebo
- Randstad USA
- Carlton Staffing
With this website, you can be able to search for jobs and apply for visas that same website. To get a better understanding of this you should check out the next header.
How to Apply for Industrial Painter Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
Below is the step-by-step guide to applying for an industrial painter job in USA with visa sponsorship:
- Ensure your device is well connected to a good internet connection.
- Visit the website you want to use. This can beTrued, LinkedIn or more.
- Then use the search bar to look for the job.
- Click on the apply now button.
Then provide other needed information on the website to complete the process
Interview Question for Industrial Painter job in USA
Here are helpful passed questions that you might be asked:
- How would you prepare a room for painting?
- Why do you prefer working in the United State and not your country?
- How do you prevent lap marks?
- What are the first things you do when you take up a painting job?
- When do you think it’s better to use an airless spray gun instead of a brush?
- If you took up a project at a house that has lead paint, should you prepare?
- What is some safety because you know?
With these questions given a correct answer, you will be considered of being employed.
Work Visa for Industrial Painter Jobs
For jobs like this, the best visa to apply for is the O -1B visa and the P – 1B visa. This is because the visa is the basis designed for people with extraordinary abilities and the industrial painter job is technically part of it. Hence, when given a job opportunity, the best thing to do is apply for these visas and then process your immigration document.
Salary for Industrial Painter Jobs
Industrial painters can access an average pay of about $19.27 to $22 per hour and $32,000 to $40,076 per year. However, this amount is likely to change as time goes on. Note, each company work with different policy and principle hence, salary varies from company to company.
Is Industrial Painter a Good Job?
Well, the answer is yes. Based on responses, the job industrial painter has received a job satisfaction rating of over 3.62 out of 5. However, the bright side is that industrial painters are totally satisfied with their jobs.
Do Painters make a Good Living?
The simple answer to the above question is yes. Painters make higher-than-average profit margins due to the high demand for painting services.
What do Most Painters Charge Hourly?
The hourly rate for a professional painter is an average of about $20 to $50 for basic painting. However, you can increase it to $100 per hour for speciality work such as murals or speciality paint.
Who Can Sponsor me to USA?
You can be sponsored to the United State by either a United State citizen or a resident of the United State. However, you should ensure that the person is above 18 years old and is financially capable of carrying out the process.
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Housekeeping Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW!
- Housekeeping Room Attendant Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Massage Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Housekeeping Supervision Job in the USA with visa sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Warehouse Entry Level Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!