Massage Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – are you skilled in massaging and you are looking for possible ways to travel to the United State? Well, this is the best chance to take to achieve that.
There is an urgent need for masseuse in the United States and most companies would do anything just to get one. You see, you are one step away from achieving your dream and we are here to hold your hands through the process.
Massage Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
You can stand a good chance of getting sponsorship as many healthcare centres spas and other social establishments need professional therapists. Hence, all you need to do is to ensure you meet all the required requirements, plus have a good sense of communication and interpersonal relationship with customers.
Who is a Massage Therapist?
A massage therapist is someone who is charged with the responsibility of providing treatment for body pain and discomfort and also providing relaxation for blood circulations through physical touch by applying pressure to manipulate the body’s soft tissues and joints. They also provide treatment for injuries and promote general wellness.
Qualification and Skill for Massage Therapist
Some of the skills and qualifications of a massage therapist include:
- Working experience of about 2 years and above.
- Time management ability.
- Completing coursework and hand on massage training through a massage certification program.
- Passing a licensing examination.
- Soft skills and personality traits.
- Complete 500 Hours of massage therapy certification.
- Good communication.
Massage Therapist Duties and Responsibility
Massage therapists are faced with certain responsibilities and duties. However, as a professional, you must carry them out. Below are outlined duties and responsibilities of massagers:
- Provide safe, suitable and effectual massage techniques.
- Ensure to observe customer reaction to massage as well as modify as required.
- Report any unusual customer interactions to the supervisor promptly.
- Provide body treatment and therapeutic massage services utilizing various modalities.
- Establishes and ensures the breakdown of allotted massage rooms before and after shift completion.
- Maintain massage room with supplies and ensure neatness across shifts.
- Advise clients on stretching, strengthening or relaxation methods.
- Listen to clients during appointments and adjust techniques as they desire.
Benefits of Massage Therapist Jobs in the USA
Below are outlined benefits that come with having a massage therapist job with visa sponsorship:
- Flexible schedule.
- You are open to living a fit and active life.
- Make a good income for carrying out your duty effectively.
- The job is in high demand, you have the chance of doing what you love best.
- Relaxing work environment.
- Stay Active on your duty.
Types of Massage Jobs in USA
Here are the top massaging jobs in the United State you can apply for:
Clinical Medical Massage Therapy
Massage therapy in a clinical environment uses some massage techniques for treatment. They have proven beyond a reasonable doubt to help relieve muscular aches and pains, and stiffness and stimulate the circulation of blood flow in the body. Furthermore, they ensure clients are brought back to their normal health condition through their amazing skills.
Fitness/ Sports Massages Therapy
This type of massager is responsible for providing support and medical attention to those in the sports and fitness industry. They focus more on soft tissue areas of the body to treat and provide treatment for preventing both muscle and ligament strains often through the use of stretching.
Spa/ Salon Massages Therapy
The spa or salon sector is the largest and most popular industry today with many specialisms within it. For conversion’s sake, there is reflexology whereby the therapist uses their finger to apply pressure to various areas of the body to relieve nervous tension and achieve balance.
Where to Find Massage Therapist Job
There are several ways you can get a job in the United State without moving your feet. You can simply get a job in the US using advanced websites like LinkedIn, Indeed, and other amazing websites. Thus, all you need to do is use the search bar to search for the job title and get started.
Massage Therapist Job in USA Near Me
Just as we have mentioned above, you necessary don’t need to travel to the United State in search of a job before you can get a job. This is because you can simply get a job from the comfort of your home using the right website.
With this website, you can be able to make your search using their search bar and then proceed to apply for the job. Some of these websites include:
- Disney Career.
- Harmony Massage.
With this website, you can be able to make your search and process to apply for the job.
How to Apply for Massage Therapist Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Follow the steps below to get started with the application process:
- Look for an advanced website like indeed or LinkedIn.
- Use the search bar to search for the job title and go through the job description when you find one.
- Set up a well organize CV and application letter that the United State employer would love to see.
- Then upload it to the company employee website.
Then, wait for a response from the company. However, you should disregard any information or offer to ask you to pay money before getting sponsored.
Interview Question For Massage Jobs in USA
Below is a list of helpful interview questions you should know as an applicant:
- What type of massage techniques are you most proficient in?
- How many massages can you comfortably do back to back?
- Do you typically interact with clients throughout your massage services?
- How would you handle a client who makes an inappropriate comment during a massage?
- What is your general philosophy about how healing and massage work together?
- How do you manage your time?
- How do you manage stress?
- What is your greatest weakness? what are you doing to improve it?
This and many more are lists of helpful interview questions for massage therapists.
Work Visa for Massage Therapist
The H1b visa is the best recommendable visa for this type of job. It is a temporary visa with the option of adding an extension. This visa is, however, for people in a specified professional or academic field with special expertise. With it, you can stay for three months and also decide to extend your stay up to six months.
Salary of Massage Therapist in the USA
The average salary of a massage therapist is an average of about $29,321 – $34,321 per year This amount could be changed due to differences in company policy and standards.
Do You Need a Massage License in California?
No. Even though California does not currently require state licensing for massage therapists, they do have voluntary certification for massage professionals who meet the standards of the California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC).
Massage Therapy is a Low-Stress Career
Therapists get to work at a slower pace than in most office settings. And they work in a serene environment designed to reduce stress and anxiety. It is common a second career people who got burned out from stress in their previous careers.
How do I Get a US Company to Sponsor my Visa?
For a company to sponsor a worker, they must first fill out labour condition applications with the U.S. Department of Labor. Then, the employer must file an H1B petition with the USCIS on behalf of the worker.
What Jobs can you do After Massage Therapy?
Massage therapists can go into private practice, setting their hours and serving a select clientele. Another option is working in a massage centre, day spa or hotel, providing stress relief to guests. Hospitals and rehabilitation centres hire massage therapists to aid in physical therapy and pain management.
Which Visa Needs Sponsorship?
A sponsor is requested if there is no proof that travel expenses can be covered by the visa applicant. This simply means that if your bank account does not have the amount requested for the last three months, you will need a sponsor.
THIS WILL INTEREST YOU:
- Tailoring Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Live In Care Assistant Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship – Apply…
- Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- 2022 Jobs for Caregiver in USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!