The Imperial College MBA Scholarships presents a remarkable opportunity for eligible international students to study Executive MBA. Application call for the 2024 intake opens until 16 January 2024. The Executive MBA at the renowned Imperial College is designed to advance the careers of leaders in a technology-driven world.
The program will provide you with in-depth knowledge of essential business areas, and give you the platform to specialize in your chosen areas of expertise. You will also gain experiences to develop your global perspective of business. Are you eager to participate in this program? If yes, submit your application before the deadline mentioned earlier.
Imperial College MBA Scholarships 2024 – Summary
- Host Institute: Imperial College Business School
- Degree level: Executive MBA
- Scholarship coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award Country: United Kingdom
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: 16 January 2024
Types of Imperial College MBA Scholarships
Imperial College MBA Scholarships 2024 offers a variety of scholarship opportunities to international students. The Details of each scholarship are as follows:
Black Future Leaders Scholarship (50% of the tuition fee)
Applicants for the Black Future Leaders Scholarship are required to demonstrate an outstanding track record of leadership or leadership potential. Also required to Include a Self-identification of race from a black or mixed background
Dean’s Impact Scholarship: £25,000
This scholarship is awarded to candidates who demonstrate impact and achievement in any of the five key areas below:
- Promote business
- Technology and Innovation
- Social effects
Imperial Excellence Scholarship: Up to £15,000
The Imperial Excellence Scholarship is available to applicants who demonstrate all-round excellence in their application and interview performance.
LGBTQ+ Scholarship (£20,000)
With a commitment to promoting equality in business and society, Imperial College is offering scholarships for students who are part of, or are allies of, the LGBTQ+ community.
You will need to provide the following document while applying for Imperial College MBA Scholarships 2023:
- Application form
- Updated CV or Resume
- Contact details of two referees
- Official Degree transcripts
- Personal statement
- Career planning essays
- English language test results (if applicable)
How to Apply for Imperial College MBA Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship, kindly go to the Online Application System via the official website at https://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/mba/funding-scholarships
Please note that you don’t need to apply separately for a scholarship. You must first secure admission to the MBA Degree program, then you will be automatically considered for scholarships.
16 January 2024.
More Related Content
- Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Fully Funded President’s PhD Scholarships 2022/2023 At Imperial College London UK
- MBA Scholarships for International Students
- Go Global MBA Scholarship 2024 (Up to $7,000 Fund) | APPLY NOW
- Healthcare Management MBA – Top Online MBA in Healthcare Management Programs