Application is currently being accepted for the Fully Funded President’s PhD Scholarships 2022/2023 At Imperial College London, UK. The President’s Ph.D. Scholarships offers about 50 Ph.D. positions for eligible students.
About President’s Ph.D. Scholarships
The President’s Ph.D. Scholarships cover the full tuition fee and a stipend for a Ph.D. place at Imperial College London. This programme is an outstanding opportunity for potential PhD students to enroll for the 2022-23 academic year.
We mentioned earlier that the President’s PhD Scholarships offers up to 50 research students the opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
The Imperial College London is a renowned university, it has a mission to offering outstanding benefits to the society through excellence in science, engineering, medicine, and business.
Summary of President’s Ph.D. Scholarships at Imperial College
- Name of Scholarship: The President’s Ph.D. Scholarships
- University: Imperial College London
- Country: UK
- Study Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Total Number of Positions: 50
- Scholarship worth for Ph.D.: Up to 50 International candidates will receive the financial support below for up to 3.5 years at Imperial College London, UK:
Full Funding for Tuition Fees
A stipend of £21,400 per annum
Consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
Apply Now For President’s Ph.D. Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for President’s Ph.D. Scholarships:
- You are first required to submit your application for admission to study at Imperial University through the online admissions system link here.
- Subsequently, your department will put you forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
Eligibiy Criteria For President’s PhD Scholarship at Imperial University
- Only talented candidates, Imperial College London, the UK, and worldwide are applications accepted from. No restrictions on nationality.
- To be eligible, Candidates must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate set, and due to receive a first-class UK degree or equivalent.
- Candidates having a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction
- Candidates having many standalone Master’s qualifications must have achieved a distinction in the one most relevant to their Ph.D. study.
- Those with degrees from overseas institutions are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
- It is required that before applying, candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project.
- Please note that supervisors can only supervise one scholar at any time.
President’s PhD Scholarship Review and selection
There are two stages in reviewing applications:
- The Candidates ability to meet the eligibility requirements will be reviewed by the Department to which they have applied. Then, the Departments will select a shortlist of the very best candidates to present to the Imperial College Selection Panel for consideration.
- Final decision will be made by the Imperial College Selection Panel. Members of the panel consist of Vice-Provost (Research) and the Faculty Vice-Deans for Research.
Further more, Candidates are assessed by the Faculties and College Selection Panel against the following criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Research Potential
- Suitability of candidate
All Successful candidates will receive written confirmation of their scholarship.