Applications for the Imperial College London President’s Ph.D. Scholarships 2023/2024 are now invited from eligible candidates globally.
This scholarship is designed for Outstanding Undergraduate or Master’s degree students seeking to pursue a Ph.D. program at a world-class research institution in the UK.
Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships
Through the Imperial College London President’s Ph.D. Scholarships, Successfully selected applicants will receive fully-funded tuition fees with a stipend for a 3.5-year Ph.D. program at Imperial College London.
Details of Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Institution: Imperial College London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Program to study: PhD Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Number of Scholarship: 50
About Imperial College
Imperial College London is a prestigious university notable for it’s reputation for excellence in teaching and research. The Imperial College is Consistently rated amongst the world’s best universities, it is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through collaboration across disciplines.
Imperial College has a multidisciplinary space for education, research, translation and commercialization, harnessing science and innovation to tackle global challenges.
The President’s PhD Scholarships offered by Imperial College allows students to undertake a research project of their choice with the support of an excellent supervisor, alongside cohort-building opportunities with other President’s PhD Scholars.
The Benefits of Imperial College London Ph.D Scholarship
The total number Imperial College Scholarship available is 50 and each of the 50 scholarships provides the following support during the 3.5 years of study:
- Coverage for tuition fees
- Recipients will receive a stipend of £22,900 (2023-24 rate) per annum to assist with living costs
- Fund for consumables: £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- The scholarship Recipients will also have access to the full range of support available to postgraduates at Imperial, including tailored support for disabled and international students, and the wider Graduate School program of professional skills courses.
How to Apply for Imperial College London Ph.D Scholarship
Visit Imperial College on www.imperial.ac.uk to apply
Eligibility Criteria for Imperial College London Ph.D Scholarship
- The scholarship is open to international students from all backgrounds and nationalities
- Open to both full-time and part-time study on the scholarship
- Ideal Candidates must be in receipt of, or due to receive, a first class or equivalent in an undergraduate or integrated masters degree; and/or
- Applicants having standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
Selection Criteria for Imperial College London Ph.D Scholarship
- Candidates who meets the eligibility criteria will be reviewed by the Department to which they have applied. It is this Departments that will select a shortlist of candidates to present to the College Selection Panel for consideration.
- Usually, the final decision will be made by the College Selection Panel. Members of the panel include: Vice-Provost (Research), the Director of the Graduate School, and the Faculty Vice-Deans for Research.
- Faculty allocation will score and rank candidates in Departmental shortlists, making initial offers to the most promising candidates.
- College panel for selection makes additional offers from a ring-fenced allocation to candidates that meet widening participation or other strategic alignment goals.
- Assessment of Candidates is done by the Faculties and College Selection Panel against the following criteria: Academic excellence, Research Potential.
- Candidates who emerges Successful will receive written confirmation of their scholarship. .
- 6 Amazing Reasons why you must Invest in Yourself
- Birth Defects Caused By Lack Of Oxygen To The Brain
- FCMBFlexxtern Internship Program 2022 For Nigerian Graduates – APPLY NOW!
- Cascador Entrepreneur Programme 2022 for African Entrepreneurs – APPLY NOW!
- Top 7 Benefits of Using AI In Mobile App Development
- Top 5 Advantages of Artificial Intelligence in Mobile App Development