France Government Scholarship for International Students Fully Funded (Eiffel Scholarship 2023) – We are pleased to inform you that Applications are now open for France’s Eiffel Scholarship 2023 (fully funded).
The Eiffel Scholarship program is open to all international Applicants from all Over World Holding any Nationality. The France Government offers this Scholarship, interested Applicants having Any Academic Major can secure admission to Masters & PhD degrees up until 01 Jan 2023.
The Eiffel Scholarship is scheduled to run for a duration of 12 Months & 36 Months Depending on the Course Length chosen by the student. Please note that Applications are not accepted after the last date which is mentioned below
Eiffel Scholarship In France
The Eiffel Scholarship program is regarded as the Most Prestigious Scholarship in France. There is no need for an IELTS/TOEFL if the applicant completes their previous degree in English.
The French Government will cover all expenses including Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Meals, Health, and Insurance and also offer a Monthly Stipend. Applicants are not required to pay any Application Fee for the Eiffel scholarship however, the Applicant’s Age should not exceed 25 for Master’s Degrees & 35 For PhD Degree Programs.
Summary of Eiffel Scholarship 2023 in France
- Host Country: France
- Funds Issued By: The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Application Deadline: 10th January 2023
- Of Scholarships: 350+
- Areas of Study:
Humanities and Social Sciences
Law and political science
History, French language, and civilization
Economics and management
Science and Technology
Biology and Health
Mathematics and Digital
- Duration of Eiffel Scholarship: 24 months Max. For an M1, 12 months when enrolling in an M2 and 36 months Max. for the completion of an engineering degree. 12 months max for a Doctoral degree
Benefits of the Eiffel Scholarship Program For Masters and PhD
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance
- One International Return Round Airfare Tickets
- Cultural Activities.
- Housing Allowance.
How to Apply For Eiffel Scholarship 2023 In France for International Students
- Interested and eligible applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria stated below before applying.
- Get the application procedures and deadlines for submitting an application by contacting the international relations department of a French institution via its Official website, e-mail or by telephone.
- Choose the university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
- The chosen institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship and then submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website.
- Visit the application webpage at: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel-scholarship-program-of-excellence
Any Applications submitted or sent directly by students or by foreign institutions will not be considered
- The ideal Applicants from outside France can apply
- Master’s degree Applicants must be up to 25 Years old to be considered
- PhD degree program Applicants must be 30 Years of to be eligible
- Applicants can secure admission without IELTS & TOEFL.
10th January 2023
- Birth Defects Caused By Lack Of Oxygen To The Brain
- How to Use Meat Tenderizer – Benefits of Using Meat Tenderizer Hammer
- FirstBank Technology Academy Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Graduates – APPLY NOW!
- Steps for Writing an Article That Ranks on Google
- Cascador Entrepreneur Programme 2022 for African Entrepreneurs – APPLY NOW!
- What Is EAT In SEO And How Does It Work: Everything You Need to Know