Applications are open for Cascador Entrepreneur programme 2022. This program kicked off in 2019 and has since witnessed a successful 3 cohorts through a unique blend of education, self-discovery, mentoring, pitch training, and personalized advisory support.
The renowned Cascador programme for African entrepreneurs is an intensive, in-depth examination of leadership skills, business models, and value propositions of Participants by veteran faculty. It consists of 6 months of mentorship post-program to ensure that fellows can apply what they learn in the real world.
The program is a combination of one power week in-person in Lagos with 6 months of mentorship to turbo-charge your business. The goal is for participants to leave the Cascador programme as strong, transformative leaders with a strategic plan to scale, and the connections, resources, and capital required to execute their plan.
Details of Cascador Entrepreneur Programme
- Type of program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Cascador
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 4, 2022
- Cohort Size: limited to 10 entrepreneurs.
- Duration: One week and 6 Month post-program mentorship
Cascador is a renowned transformative program designed for mid-stage entrepreneurs in Africa who are scaling mission-driven companies.
Selected Fellows are dedicated to accelerating business growth, improving their leadership skills, and refining their value proposition with the guidance of successful American and Nigerian entrepreneurs.
We mentioned earlier that Cascador was launched in 2019, and has elevated three successful cohorts of African entrepreneurs and their companies through a unique blend of education, self-discovery, mentoring, pitch training, and personalized advisory support.
Also Read: Does Income Affect Credit Card Approval
Benefits of Cascador Entrepreneur Programme for African Entrepreneurs
- The opportunity to join global accelerator programs like Harambe, Y Combinator, and Techstars;
- The Deployment of investor capital and debt funding to turbo-charge their businesses;
- Participating entrepreneurs will be developed into impactful, resilient leaders prepared to change the world.
How to Apply for Cascador Entrepreneur programme 2022?
To Participate in Cascador Entrepreneur Programme, visit Cascador website on: https://cascador.org/?fbclid=
Eligibility Criteria for Cascador Entrepreneur Programme Qualification
- The Cascador Entrepreneur Programme is open to African entrepreneurs;
- The Ideal Participants must Be at least 1 year in business;
- Must have a $50K USD annual revenue or >$250K USD capital raised.
Venue for Cascador Entrepreneur Programme
The Cascador Entrepreneur Programme is scheduled to take place in Lagos Business School with furnished housing and meals provided.
This year, the size of the cohort is limited to 10 entrepreneurs only.
All Interested applicants should take note of the application deadline which is November 4, 2022.
Also Read: Tell Tims Survey 2022 @ telltims.com