The 2024 intake of the TU Delft Excellence Scholarship in the Netherlands is now open for applications. The scholarship is available for all suitably qualified international students from any part of the world, who wish to further their education in Delft University of Technology Scholarships.
Are you looking for Scholarship Programs in the Netherlands to aid your study? Look no further! TU Delft University is offering scholarship opportunities to students like you from around the world to study for master’s Degrees without having to worry about the cost involved.
Amazingly, this scholarship covers virtually all postgraduate fields and majors at the participating universities. The Scholarship duration for MSc Degree is 2 Years and it will interest you to know that all TU Delft Degree Programs are taught in English. Let’s discuss briefly about TU Delft.
About Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
Founded in 1842, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is considered the largest and oldest public institution based in Delft. The QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 15th in the world.
Currently, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) has up to 19,000 national and international students pursuing their Bachelors and postgraduate Degree programs.
Benefits of TU Delft Excellence Scholarship
Recipients of TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2023 in the Netherlands will enjoy full coverage of all necessary expenses in addition to:
- A €30.000 per year (For Non-EU/EFTA students)
- €11.500 per year (For EU/EFTA students)
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver for an MSc Program at TU Delft.
- A Contribution to Living Expenses.
- Recipients will have access to Membership to the Scholarship club and access to Personal Development, Workshops, Seminars, etc.
List of Available Study Fields
The following MSc programs are offered at TU Delft University
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Architecture, Built Environment, Construction
- Medical, Biomedical , Medisign
- Biotechnology, Life Science & Technology
- Chemical, Biochemical, Process Engineering
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology and Engineering
- Civil, Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Teacher Training, Science Communication
The following documents must be available to be submitted during the scholarship application
- Bachelors Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letters
- Updated Resume (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- GRE (If Applicable)
Eligibility Criteria TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2024
All interested CApplicant for this scholarship have to meet the given below criteria:
- Applicants must hold bachelor’s Degree.
- Posses a CGPA equivalent to 80% or Higher in Bachelors Degree.
- English Language Proficiency is required
- Applicants from any country can apply without any form of discrimination
Application Process for TU Delft Excellence Scholarship
Ensure that you meet the scholarship requirements and that application documents are readily available before proceeding to apply:
- Visit the application page at https://www.tudelft.nl/en/education/admission-and-application/msc-international-diploma/application-procedure/
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Complete an Online Application Form, and ensure that you Upload all the Necessary Documents.
- For more details please go to the Official page at https://www.tudelft.nl/en/education/practical-matters/scholarships/justus-louise-van-effen-excellence-scholarships/
1st December 2023.