The Ilorin Innovation Hub E-Government is Happy to announce its first-ever hackathon on E-Government, in collaboration with the Kwara state Government. The program will commence from January 28 to 29, 2023.
There will be more than 10 million Naira cash prizes to be won during this program. The Ilorin Innovation Hub E-Government believes that government can be better efficient through the adoption of Technology and Digital transformation.
The current communications medium of the Nigerian government is mostly paper- driven which comes with a lot of risks, this kind of problem and many others are expected to solve via this program. The Ilorin Innovation Hub E-Government seeks to unlock power and renewable energy solutions, Hardware, Connectivity, web and mobile applications and security.
Focus Areas Of The Ilorin Innovation Hub E-Government program are as follows
- Power and renewable energy: Power has been a major problem in Nigeria, especially in the public region where there is limited funding. The program will hold a discussion on the efforts and opportunities in this Category. Besides competing for a prize, be prepared to see on-site power installation.
- Hardware and Devices: Mobile phones, drones, computers, and tablets are all hardware which will be applied to Functional solutions, either standing by or complementing another existing solution.
- Connectivity: This Category will be a contest between Internet service providers. Local Internet service providers will be allowed to test their network and connectivity.
- Web and Mobile Applications: Once there is the availability of Power, Connectivity and Hardware can now build and run web or mobile applications to solve problems.
- Security and Privacy: Skills will be tested at penetrating and securing some of the work done, as well as other test projects or websites.
Details of the Ilorin Innovation Hub E-Government Hackathon Program
- Organization: Ilorin Innovation Hub
- Country: Nigeria
- Type: Entrepreneurs
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Duration: 2 days
- Application Deadline: 15 January 2023
Benefits Of the Ilorin Innovation Hub E-Government Hackathon Program
Now here are some of the benefits that come with this program:
- Added knowledge to participants.
- There will be five categories of problems to solve and each team that wins any of the categories gets 2milliom Naira cash prize, that’s a total of 10 million Naira cash prize in all.
About Ilorin Innovation Hub
Ilorin Innovation Hub is a Nigerian-based organization established with the sole aim of adopting information, innovation and Technology into the Nigerian system to boost its social and economical development.
In collaboration with Kwara state Government whose vision is to transform Kwara state into a Viable economical and self-sustainable state via digital literacy, youth empowerment, innovation and Technology, from which it may spread to help the whole Nation.
Application Process For Ilorin Innovation Hub E-Government Hackathon Program
If you’re interested in this program and want to participate, use the guide below to apply:
- To register for the competition join through this link:
- Visit the Official webpage:
Criteria To Apply For IIorin Innovation Hub E-Government Hackathon Program
- There are no essential requirements To attend this program.
- The program is open to the public but will run overnight and be restricted only to the Contestants, organizers and Vendors.
15 January 2023
CHECK THIS OUT:
- University of Nottingham Masters Scholarship 2023 for African Student – How to Apply
- Bournemouth University Academic Excellence Scholarship In United Kingdom – How to Apply Now
- United Nations Graduate Study Program In Switzerland – Apply Now
- University College London (UCL) Global Master’s Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply Now