Good News! Applications for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023/2024 are now Open! The Program brings accomplished young and mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential to the United States for a year of non-degree graduate-level study, leadership development, and substantive professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023/2024
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program in U.S, promotes leadership among international professionals who collaborate to address local and global challenges and foster change for the collective good of all.
In the course of an academic study and professional development with U.S. counterparts, this network shares best practices and builds expertise in fields of critical importance to advance societal and institutional capacity, promote human rights and freedoms, ensure sustainable lands, and develop thriving communities.
the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program therefore, provides a basis for lasting, productive ties between Americans and their professional counterparts overseas.
Components of the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023/2024
- Non-Degree Academic Study: Fellows will get to study at participating host institutions, where freedom from the requirements of a degree program gives each Fellow the flexibility to pursue a self-directed, individualized program at a host campus. The faculty advisors assist Fellows in pursuing balanced academic and professional programs.
- Leadership and Professional Development: Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program consists of Professional enrichment activities including professional visits, enhancement skills workshops, conferences, training programs, and a professional affiliation (placement).
Eligible Fields of Study for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023/2024
Human and Institutional Capacity:
- Economic Development
- Finance & Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
Rights and Freedoms:
- Communications and Journalism
- International Religious Freedom
- Law & Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Natural Resources & Climate Change
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV&AIDS, Policy, and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Apply now for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023/2024
All the Information on applying to the program are well stated at the official webpage found below. Kindly visit the page to proceed on your application. https://humphreyfellowship.org/
Requirements for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023/2024
- Ideal candidates are mid-career professionals in leadership positions who have demonstrated a commitment to public service and the potential for professional advancement.
- Candidates are expected to have both the need to participate in the program and the potential to benefit from it.
- Candidates should also demonstrate the required experience, skills, and commitment while also indicating how they can benefit from this program in ways that they have not experienced previously.
- Interested Applicants with distinguished records and no compelling need for the Humphrey experience are not appropriate candidates for this Fellowship
- Ideal Candidates should have a minimum of five years full-time professional experience (prior to August 2022) in the relevant field after university graduation and should be interested in the policy aspects of their field of specialization.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken) is mandatory for all applicants and note that all finalists will be required to take TOEF test.
Ineligible candidates include:
- Recent university graduates
- University lecturers or academic researchers without management responsibilities
- S Graduate school students for one academic year or more during the seven years prior to August 2022;
- Persons with dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status.
More Related Content
- SENCE Agriculture Traineeship in Germany for Nigerian Graduation – How to Apply!
- Bank Jobs for Foreigners in Canada – APPLY NOW
- Bank Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Personal Shopper Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!
- Assistant Spa Director Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship – How to Apply