Want to move into the United States of America on the terms of work? Searching and applying for a Personal shopper job in USA with a VISA sponsorship is a very good opportunity to see your dreams come to pass.
Personal Shopper Jobs in USA
You will not need a very sophisticated degree for this and it demands very easy tasks or responsibilities.
Read below to get more details about this type of job.
Who is a Personal Shopper?
A personal shopper is someone who helps another person with their shopping. He or she could be a freelancer who subcontracts his or her skills to a select group of people. People in this position can also work in specific departments of large stores. For some, shopping and being paid for it may appear to be the ideal job, but there is a lot of work involved.
Types of Personal shopper Jobs in USA
The types of personal shopper jobs in USA and their average annual salary are given below;
Store Shopper is a popular job search term. The average annual salary for a Store Shopper is between $27,000 and $33,000. There are many open positions for Store Shopper job searches across the country.
Home Shopping Personal Shopper
Home Shopping Personal Shopper is an unusual job search query that may yield interesting job results. The average annual salary for a Home Shopping Personal Shopper is between $26,500 and $49,500. There are many open positions for Home Shopping Personal Shopper job searches across the country.
Home Shopper is a common job search term. The average annual salary for a Home Shopper is between $28,500 and $37,500. There are many open positions for home Shopper job searches across the country.
Competitive Shopper is a more unusual job search query, but it may still return relevant job results. They are paid between $31,000 and $50,000 per year. There are many open positions for Competitive Shopper job searches across the country.
Shoppers Guide is an unusual job search query, but it may yield interesting results. This jobs typically pay between $23,500 and $37,500 per year. There are many open positions for Shoppers Guide job searches across the country.
Shopper Events is a less common job search query, but it can still yield interesting job results. jobs typically pay between $29,500 and $50,500 per year. There are numerous open positions for Shopper Events job searches across the country.
One typical job search query is Digital Shopper. The average annual salary for a Digital Shopper is between $28,000 and $53,500. There are many open positions for Digital Shopper job searches across the country.
Grocery Store Shopper
Another typical job search query is Grocery Store Shopper. The average annual salary for a Grocery Store Shopper is between $26,000 and $37,000.
Duties/Responsibility of a Personal Shopper
The duties and responsibilities of a personal shopper are;
- Choose orders for guests based on operational guidelines and best practices.
- Interact with visitors in a genuine, enjoyable, and interactive manner.
- When picking, staging, and carrying out orders, work efficiently and purposefully.
- Greet guests properly and go over orders with them.
- Handle, bag, and load orders efficiently and safely.
- Note any differences on the guest selection list.
- Perform basic hardware and software maintenance.
- Inform support resources and store management of any service issues.
- Conduct program promotion in-store.
- Regularly, assist and conduct marketing within the community.
Skills and Requirements of a Personal Shopper Job in USA
To get a job or play the role of a personal shopper effectively, you must have the following qualifications.
- Personality: friendly, energetic, genuine, and outgoing
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate professionally and concisely
- Ability to work well with others, particularly those with different personalities and points of view
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. on occasion Ability to read, understand, and follow directions
- Long-term ability to walk, bend, kneel, and stand
- Capability to effectively communicate with and be directed by superiors
- Ability to work well with computers, handheld Android/iOS devices, and basic Microsoft Office skills (or learn how to work well with them)
- Ability to perform basic system and/or mechanical troubleshooting with the assistance of our Guest Service team
Salary Of a Personal Shopper in USA
The average annual salary of personal shoppers in the USA ranges from $28,600 to $37,000. This range represents the medium of the salaries paid to these workers in the United States of America.
Benefits Of a Personal Shopper Job in USA
here are some benefits you stand to get when you are recruited for such a job;
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement plan
- Parental love
- Health insurance.
Where To Find Personal Shopper Jobs in USA
With proper research online, you can get this job with VISA sponsorship. use the following websites for your search process;
How To Apply for Personal Shopper Jobs in USA
To be considered for this position, you must go through some standard procedures to stand out from the crowd of applicants. If you want to achieve the best results in any type of formal procedure, you must follow all of the basic instructions or rules.
One excellent piece of advice is to make your resume compatible with the applicant tracking system. This way, you will be discovered by the system before other applicants.
Now, follow the steps outlined below to apply for the position of in-room dining coordinator.
- Ensure that you have all of the necessary skills, certifications, and qualifications for this position.
- Following that, you can write a very good, high-quality resume or cv with a cover letter.
- Go to the various websites and look for ” Personal shopper job in USA with Visa sponsorship”.
- Sort the jobs based on your preferences or choices.
- You can now apply for the job by following the instructions on the websites.
- While you wait for the company to contact you for an interview, prepare for it by reviewing the interview questions listed below.
Interview Questions for Personal Shopper Jobs in USA
To get yourself prepared for your upcoming interview; study the following questions;
- How would you assist a customer who is having difficulty finding a product in our store?
- Can you explain how you would handle a fluctuating work schedule?
- Which physical demands do you anticipate in the workplace?
- What would you do if you discovered that an ordered item was out of stock?
- A customer complains about an item that has been damaged. How can you assist them?
Personal Shopper Typical Work Environment
Personal bodyguards typically work long hours, frequently exceeding 40 hours per week, and may be required to work on weekends and holidays. They may also be on call 24 hours a day, which requires them to be available for work at all times.
They may work in shifts, and their working hours may vary depending on their employer’s needs. Bodyguards can work in a variety of settings, such as offices, private homes, and public places.
They may also accompany their employer on business trips to provide security while the employer is away. Bodyguards must be physically fit to protect their employers and must be able to react quickly and calmly in potentially dangerous situations.
VISA Required for Personal shopper jobs in USA
Since you may only need a high school diploma for this type of job, you will need an H2B visa. However, if you want to take a more complicated or skilled position as regards this sector, you might need an H1B visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you Find a Job that will Sponsor a Visa?
Here are some ways to get a job that will sponsor a visa;
- Search the H1B Visa Sponsors Database for a job.
- Apply for the Job and Receive an Offer.
- Look for an internship.
- Look for Boutique Consulting Firms.
- Look for Global Consulting Firms.
- Find a Job at a University in the United States.
How can I get a US work Visa without a Job Offer?
If you are already in the United States, you may be able to qualify for an H1B visa by completing an internship, which is unpaid work that can help advance your career.
How much is Visa Sponsorship USA?
Visa sponsorship typically costs $4000, but it can cost $8-9,000 if a company has more than fifty employees, with at least half of those employees being foreign nationals.
CHECK THIS OUT: