When you hear the word “credit card,” what comes to mind are cards for making online transactions. Unlike other credit cards, the milestone card was developed for individuals with very low credit scores. Here we will be giving you a step-by-step process on how to use a milestone credit card login to make a bill payment in 2022
How to Use Milestone Credit Card Login to Make Bill Payment in 2022
Firstly, before we give you the process to undergo to make bill payments, let us briefly discuss what a milestone credit card is. This is an unsecured credit card that was built for individuals with low or no credit histories and also helps in the payment of bills and other online payments.
In addition, milestone credit cards have a lot of advantages but also some negatives attached to their usage, like their charges, among others.
Making Of Bill Payment
The number one use of credit cards is for the making of bills payment primary to the collection of loans and others. However, paying bills with your milestone credit card is not an automatic process. For you to make payments of bills of any kind you must first log in to your milestone account.
How To Log In To Your Milestone Credit Card Account
Need help logging into your milestone credit card account, here are a few steps to take to get access to your milestone account.
After creating and signing up for your account online through the use of your milestone credit card;
- Visit their website, mymilestonecard.org, and you will then see the menu icon displayed above on the website. Click on the menu button.
- There is a section that displays on the website after entering the menu button. This is secondarily placed after the “Home” icon on display. Click on the login button just below it.
- You then see “Access Official MyMilestoneCard Login portal”, then scroll downward, and you see two icons on display that say “Official Login” and “Get Help.”
- Click on “Official Login.” Straightaway, you see above “Log in to Secure Server” and two blank spaces that are required for you to fill in your username and password.
- After inputting your details on that page, Click, on “MyMiilestoneCard Log in,” and you will be logged in to your account with your name displayed on the page.
- For easy access directly to the login portal visit milestone.myfinanceservice.com and it will take you directly to the login page.
After entering milestone credit card login details, you can then proceed to make the payment of your bills. You can pay bills of different kinds depending on the available balance present in your account. Bills such as electricity bills or items bought in a supermarket can be paid for.
In cases of forgotten Passwords or Username
- Have you forgotten your password or username? There is absolutely no need to be scared about this because we have you covered. If you have forgotten your details for logging in, visit their official login page.
- If you scan through the page, you will see a “Forgot Username or Password” link at the bottom of the login page.
- Click on the link on display and you will then be taken to a new page where you can get your password reset and also change your username depending on which one you have forgotten.
How To Reset Your Password
In cases of a forgotten password, you will be required to give valid information on your being the rightful owner of the account. Here is the list of required information:
- Enter your username in full
- Your Account number’s last four digits must be entered accordingly
- Provide your Social Security number
- Write your date of birth in the space provided
After filling in your information in the provided spaces, you click on ‘Reset Password’ located directly below the page. Your new password will be sent directly to your email account.
How To Reset Your Username
Resetting your username also requires your information, but you are only required to provide your;
- Fill in your Email address
- 16 Digit Account number is also needed
- Your social security number is also required.
- Enter your date of birth accurately
After filling in your information in the provided spaces, you click on ‘Reset Username’ located directly below the page.
Your username will be sent to the email used in registering the milestone credit card account.
How to Apply For Milestone Credit Card
For you to create an online account as regards your milestone account, you must first apply for a milestone credit card so you can make use of online payment platforms for making transactions for bill payments and others. Here are the listed step-by-step procedures for applying for a milestone credit card:
- Visit the Milestone official website, and you will see an area labeled “Quick Pre-Qualification.” Click on the icon.
- This will take you to another page, which you are required to fill out and submit in order to be able to get one. You will be required to enter your full name, address, email address, phone number, social security number, and date of birth.
- After filling in your personal details on the online form provided, click on “pre-Qualify Now” Note that this does not assure you of getting the card but only puts you into a consideration process.
- Milestone makes use of an automatic underwriting system, which that we mean you will have to wait for your approval. which shouldn’t take a long time to be approved.
- If yours is approved, you can also review your approval and check for the rate and the annual fee that are attached to the card.
- You can then finalize your application by going through your details again to find out if there was any mistake on your part. You will then be sent a message that contains your Milestone Mastercard and login information.
- Then you can now proceed with the activation of your Milestone Master Card.
Milestone Credit Card Customer Service
When you are faced with difficulties with your card, you can get milestone credit card customer service by visiting their official website. You can then tell them about the difficulties you experienced; they also have a helpline that you can call with your complaint.
How To Activate Your Milestones Credit Card
Activation of your milestone card is relatively easy; you can do so by visiting their official website and by following these procedures:
- Visit the Milestone Credit Card website, mymilestonecard.com, to activate your Milestone credit card.
- You then follow the login procedures by clicking on the home icon to display the login button.
- After inputting your username and password, you can then click on the login icon located below to get officially logged in to your account.
- There is a link to “Activate your card,” which requires another login, at the bottom of the login area.
- Enter your username and password and click on the “Log in” button.
- You will be taken to the page on which you can get your card activated, where the process takes just a few procedures and minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Maximum Credit Limit For Milestone Credit Card?
The milestone card is an unsecured credit card that was created for people with lower credit scores, helping them increase their scores through various methods. They offer a credit limit of $300 and an annual fee that can be as high as $99.
Are There Bonuses Attached To The Use Of The Milestone Credit Card?
You may be asking if there are any bonuses attached to very long or high usage of your milestone credit card.
Unfortunately, no, there aren’t any bonuses attached to the use of the milestone credit card. As a matter of fact, there is an annual fee you pay whether you make use of your card or not.
Are There Disadvantages To The Use Of Milestone Credit Cards?
The use of milestone cards can be very deceiving sometimes. By that, we mean it is very advantageous to individuals with low or bad credit, but also poses a few disadvantages that are not in other cards. A few of them are;
- Charges a high annual fee
- A very high annual percentage rate
- Credit-building tools are few
- Low starting Credit limit
Can I Get A Loan With My Milestone Credit Card?
Luckily, yes, you can get an advance loan with your milestone credit card. Although there are no charges initially, let’s say for the first 12 months, you will then be required to pay interest with respect to the loan collected afterward.
How Long Does It Take To Get A Milestone Credit Card?
Getting a milestone credit card doesn’t take a lot of time, but it depends on when you get yours approved. It is estimated to take about 14 days after its approval but could take less or even more.
- Netflix Released Sonic Prime Animation Trailer
- Nvidia RTX 4080 GPU Sells Out In the US in Minutes
- New CEO of FTX Says Crypto Exchange Suffered Complete Failure of Corporate Controls
- Report Claims Amazon Has Initiated Voluntary Buyout Program
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Scholarship Award 2022 – Apply Now!
- LinkedIn Is Turning Many Nigerians Into Millionaires – Join Now!