Would you love to know how to unpublish your Facebook page? If you wish to, then this post is for you. Everything in terms of details will be shared with you; all you need to do is to read the contents of this post from the start to finish.
How to Unpublish Your Facebook Page
Before I go any further in this post, there are some very important pieces of details that you first need to know in regards to publishing and unpublishing a page on Facebook. First, what do you understand by publishing a page on Facebook? A published page on Facebook is one that is visible to the public.
Unpublishing a page on Facebook, therefore, means that it will not be visible to the public and this is inclusive of the people that like your page. Your page will not visible to the public again until it is published again. If you own a page on Facebook or you are an admin of a Facebook page you can unpublish your page at any time you wish to.
What You Need In Order To Unpublish Your Facebook Page
You do not need much in terms of unpublishing a page on Facebook. The terms of unpublishing a Facebook page is free. All you need to do is to own a Facebook page or at least be an admin of a page on the platform. That’s it. And now that out of the way, it’s time to educate you on the necessary steps in unpublishing a page on the Facebook social media platform and app.
Steps to Unpublishing a Page on Facebook
To unpublish a page on Facebook successfully, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on the pages option in the left menu
- Next, go to your page and click on the stings icon in the bottom left corner
- Click on page visibility from the general section
- Select page unpublished and click on save changes
- Next, share your reason for unpublishing the page
- Lastly, click on the next tab and click on unpublish
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top right of Facebook
- Next, tap on pages and go to your page and select the more icon
- Tap on settings and then select general
- Tap unpublish or publish just below the page visibility section
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap on the hamburger icon in the bottom right
- Next, tap pages and go to your page
- Tap on settings icon and tap on general
- Lastly, tap on unpublish or publish just below the page visibility
That’s it. Your page will be unpublished immediately. And as an admin of a page on Facebook, you can choose to publish it again whenever you choose to.