Would you love to learn How to tag other Facebook pages or people in your page’s photos? On Facebook, you can also tag when making posts on your page.
Many account holders and Facebook page admins do not know about this feature, but with this post, everything about tagging other pages and people to your pages photos will be shared with you.
How to Tag Other Facebook Pages or People in Your Page’s Photos
Before I go ahead with the steps needed in tagging other pages and people to your page’s photos, there are some details that you will first need to know. You can only tag other pages on Facebook in your pages photos if the page has allowed others to tag it. You can also tap people in your pages photos too and also if they have liked your page and also are of 18 years and older.
Steps to Tagging Other Pages or People in a Photo
To tag people or other pages, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on pages in the left menu from your news feed
- Click on the photo that you want to tag on your page
- Next, click on the tag icon in the top right corner and select the person or the page in the photo
- Enter the person’s name or the pages name and then select them from the list that appears
- Lastly, click on done tagging at the bottom of the window
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap on the menu icon in the top right corner
- Next, tap on the pages icon/option or your (number) pages
- Go to your page and select the photo that you want to tag by tapping on it
- Next, select the tag icon and tap on the person or the page in the photo
- Start entering the person’s name or the pages name and then select them from the list that shows
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap on the menu or hamburger icon in the bottom right
- Next, you will have to tap on pages or your (number) pages
- Now, go to your page and tap select the photo that you want to tag by tapping on it
- Select the tag icon and tap on the person or the page in the photo
- Now, begin entering the page’s name or the person’s name and then select them from the list that shows.