Today users are going to know how to create a Facebook business page. Do you have a business that you would love to bring to Facebook? The platform brings a page option that allows users to create pages for businesses.
Creating a business is very simple, but most individuals find it very hard to do and that’s I’ve got you covered with this article. In this guide, I will be providing you with the step by step guides to follow to create and build a successful business page. All you need to do is to read on.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page
How to Create a Facebook Business Page is a step-by-step guide on how you create a business page on the platform for free. The process shouldn’t be exactly hard anymore, because I believe you would already have the images, ideas, and text needed to make it grow. All you actually need now is just to sit down and then work through the steps I would provide to create one.
Well, if you need the motivation to move to get started, then consider the over 2 billion active users on the platform. That’s a massive audience to expose your business to and you are like to reach potential customers for the products or brand. Do you have a Facebook account? If no, you need to create one because you can only have access when you have an account. If yes, all you need to do is to log in to the account using the website or mobile.
What exactly is a Business Page on Facebook?
A Facebook business page is seen as a free opportunity users make use of to increase their brand’s awareness. Also, it can be used to generate sales on the platform. If you are a scale business and wish to grow your business, then you need to use the feature. Because with the page, you can reach a wide range of individuals globally.
When it comes to online marketing strategies, a Facebook business page is a great tool or option to try out. Facebook is one of the biggest and most popular social networking media that is free for anyone to create an account and use.
Your business on the platform is the public profile that you can use for your business, product, services, or brand. Business owners can promote their products via the posting of status, events, links, photos, comments, etc. As I said, you need to have a Facebook profile, so let’s look at how to create one for those who don’t have an account.
To use the Business page feature or option on the platform, you need to first create an account. Creating a Facebook account is very simple, free and fast. If you’re using a smartphone you can make use of the Facebook app or website on your PC or desktop. Now, here’s how to create an account to create a business page;
- On your device, go to facebook.com or open the app on your smartphone device.
- Select the “Sign Up” and fill in the credentials that are required.
- Fill in your first name and surname.
- Select your date of birth from the ones on eth form.
- Use your mobile phone number or email address. Facebook provides two methods, so the choice is yours to make.
- Indicate the gender you are (Male or Female).
- Create a simple password you can remember whenever you want to log in. Confirm it.
- Then lastly, hit on “Sign Up”.
Facebook will create a new account for you once you follow the steps above to create. You would be sent a confirmation mail or text to use in verifying the account. After the verification, you can go to the page option and create the business page.
How to Access Facebook Business page
To create a business, you need to be logged into your account. The process is simple as well. Follow below to do that;
- Go to the Facebook homepage or launch the app.
- Type in your email address or phone number and password.
- Then hit on “Login”.
The account would be loaded on the device immediately. The next step is to create the page and start promoting your business on the biggest social media marketing tool.
How to Create a Business Page on Facebook
Now that you have an account, let’s not waste time in creating the business page so you can start marketing your business for free on the platform. Follow the steps below to create;
- On your profile homepage, navigate and hit on “Pages”.
- Then choose “Create Page” from the menu that would be shown.
- You would be redirected to another page where you can select the category of the page that suits you.
- Provide your business, the category of the page.
- Include the address, city/state, and zip code.
- Provide the phone number you want to use for the business.
- Then hit on “Get Started”.
- Upload the profile photo you want to use and cover photo. Make the quality is high and clear.
- Invite the friends you have on your account to like your new business page.
- Then you can provide additional business details you like such as your web link, description, etc.
- Add a CTA (Call to Action) button on the page. This helps customers to engage more with the business.
There is your business page.