Are you interested in How to Sign up for Walmart Plus? Walmart Plus is a new membership service from Walmart that provides benefits for in-store and online shoppers, with free unlimited delivery, members having access to pricing fuel, and mobile scan-and-go capabilities.
This subscription service competes with Amazon Prime and Best Buy Totaltech. And both are very expensive. Walmart plus gives a $15 Lyft credit for members.
Cost of Walmart+
Walmart plus has two pricing plans which are $12.95 per month and annually or yearly you pay $98. There is part of a free trial. Let’s talk about it a little.
With the free trial, you would be able to determine if the subscription service is worth your money. The Walmart free trial is 30 days of great experience. This free trial would eventually encourage you to go for the aspect of a subscription for either a month or a year. With this free trial, you would have access to your goods with no shipping fee.
Did not stop there, with this free trial there is access to special promotions and events. A saving of 10 cents per gallon of fuel. Access to a top-notch streaming service with more than 40,000 TV episodes and movies. Even though there is no shipping or delivery fee for even the smallest goods but there is a minimum for those goods which is $35.
Benefits of Walmart Plus
- With Walmart plus you can have early access to all online black Friday deals and you can shop for the best deals 7 hours before release.
- Enjoy over 40,000 episodes, hit movies, live sports, and other services with a paramount plus subscription inclusive of your Walmart plus membership.
- You enjoy free delivery with no shipping or delivery fee.
- Save up to 10 cents per gallon at 14,000 plus locations nationwide including Exxon, Mobil, Walmart, and Murphy stations.
- You could earn rewards for Walmart’s future buys.
- From the free delivery, you can save over $800 per year.
- Save over $500 per year using free delivery no matter how small the delivery.
- With member prices, you can save $75 per year at 14,00 plus location.
- With a paramount plus essential plan, you can save $59 per year.
Can You share your Walmart Plus Membership?
Can you share your Walmart Plus membership? Yes, you can share your Walmart plus membership with the family members living in the same household and you share the same account. If you think everyone having their account is not necessary, then this option is for you.
How to Sign up for Walmart Plus
To get started with this awesome in Walmart, you have to sign in. Follow each to get started with Walmart+.
- Go to Walmart+.
- Then check you are eligible for the feature: This process needs your name, phone number and valid shipping address, and even zip code. After checking up on the information sent to you, then you would be checked in with the Walmart plus available in your area.
- Now you have to enter your information like your first and last name, a valid email, and a password (this is the password that would give you access to your Walmart plus).
- With the completion of the above steps, then you have access to shopping as a Walmart plus member.
On eligible purchases or when members buy goods that are worth a reward, they can earn loyalty currency. This is a new benefit for members only. And this benefit can be redeemed with future purchases at Walmart. You could also earn these rewards with either in-store or online purchases. But the only disadvantage is that it has a limited time.
Amazon Prime and Walmart Plus
One of Walmart Plus’s major competitors is Amazon Prime. So let’s look at some features they both have.
Amazon has similar benefit features to Walmart plus. They give free two days shipping and a-day shipping on eligible items. Amazon’s subscription entails Prime Video, Twitch, and Amazon fresh. Prime membership costs $40 more than Walmart Plus and $139 yearly. Amazon has over 200 million paid prime members everywhere and that is what Walmart is looking forward to attaining.
Walmart Plus has unique features and offers. You can shop online at Walmart for all categories of products. They are offers for in-store shoppers like the mobile scan and discounts on fuel. Walmart has this feature of 2-hour express delivery. Walmart has begun to shadow Amazon on their similar sales at Black Friday.
It is obvious now that Amazon has the leading hand but Walmart is not ready to back down for any reason at all but pushing on to become better at this competition.
Is Signing up with Walmart plus free?
Is signing up with Walmart Plus free? Let’s go into detail. Walmart Plus is a subscription service that is paid for yearly or annually at $98. It has unlimited free delivery or shipping on more than 160,000 items as well as fuel discounts at more than 2,000 Walmart and Murphy USA fuel stations.
Do you need a Card to Purchase Goods as Walmart Plus Member?
Yes, you need a card called Walmart’s store card, which can only be used for Walmart purchases. You can get a 5% off purchases in Walmart stores for the first 12 months of using the card with Walmart pay. You can also earn 5% on Walmart.com and Walmart app and can get 2% at Walmart stores.
Does Walmart Plus include Sam’s Club?
When you have successfully signed up for Walmart plus and accepted you will receive benefits when shopping at Walmart and Walmart-owned companies like Sam’s club, jet.com, and Bonobos. And you can enjoy free unlimited deliveries from the store and you would need to pay $35 per order.
What is the Minimum order for Walmart Plus?
What is the Minimum order for Walmart plus? The minimum is $35. There are restrictions. Dollar savings are based on two deliveries per week and for the non-member $7.95.
Can I cancel Walmart Plus before the free trial ends?
Deactivating the plus membership is easy to process. To stop any unnecessary charge deduction you have to deactivate your Walmart plus to end the trial period, this is if the trial period is almost over.