Are you interested in How to Send Xbox Series X Clips Directly to Your Phone? If you fail to capture your epic gaming moment on video, did it actually happen? If you are aware of the fact that you actually captured it, it would make your success moment feel a lot better and even sweeter. Also, if you have an Xbox series X sharing gaming clips is as easy as just clicking on some buttons and just sending the clips to your phone.
Nowadays, people barely export clips to YouTube or store them on an external hard drive. If the Xbox app has been installed on your phone, all that is required of you is to be signed into your Xbox Live account in other to send clips wirelessly right through your console and phone, as stated by this tutorial that came from Microsoft.
Also Read: A Quiet Place Spinoff Starring Lupita Nyong’o Is In the Works
How to Send Xbox Clips to your Phone
The very first step that you need to take in other to send clips to your Phone is capturing the very clips first. Luckily, Xbox has been built to record your gameplay without you even knowing it. At any time, your current gameplay would be available, and it might take up to 2 minutes before you would be able to save and share it, so you do not even need to worry about pre-recording your gaming session as stated by Xbox.
- First, launch the guide by pressing the Xbox button available on your controller and clicking on the X button to save the last 30 Seconds of your gameplay automatically.
- If you are interested in saving more footage, you can grab the last two minutes of your Gameplay by clicking on the “view button” and selecting a duration.
- If you would like to save a screenshot and not a video, press the Xbox button and click the Y button instead of the X button.
Right After that clip has been saved, the next step is for you to send it to your phone.
- If you would be making use of a “wireless controller” included with the Xbox Series X, just double-tap the share button in other for you to see your recent captures.
- Select the clip that you would like to share and then choose the Mobile option
- Once the clip has been sent, a notification is expected to appear straight from the app and it would let you know that the clips have finally arrived.
If you want your clip to be correctly synced, you need to ensure that you have the Xbox app installed right on your phone and that you are signed right into the same Xbox Live account that your console is logged right into.
Also Read: Microsoft Shows off The Next Windows 11 Upgrade Accidentally
How to Access Xbox Captures on your Phone
Once you have sent the clip from your console to your mobile device, you can watch it on the Xbox app’s built-in media library while you are away from the console. Watching clips using the app is really great mainly because it does not need you to share it on another platform to view.
- Launch the Xbox app available on your Phone
- On the bottom toolbar, tap on the “library” icon
- Select captures right from the upper tabs
- Select the video or the screenshot that you would like to view from the list of recent captures.
If you would like to automatically watch and share all the Xbox clips without sending them over from your console to your phone manually, then you are lucky because Microsoft really makes it very easy for you to get all of your devices in sync.
In most situations, these settings should be toggled on, however, if you purchased a used console or you forgot to turn it right back on after having it off, this tutorial right from Xbox would be really helpful.
Also Read: How to Change Your Password on Chromebook
How do I export Clips from the Xbox App?
If you want to export a clip right from your Xbox app, follow the steps stated below:
- Launch the Xbox app on your Phone
- Then on the bottom toolbar, tap on your library icon
- Then select captures from your upper tabs
- Select the clip you would like to share
- You can choose to either save the clip directly to your phone or share it on your social media from inside the app
Why Can’t I Save my Xbox Clips to my Phone?
Head to the settings and then select “preferences”. Right under system and App, verify that allow play to streaming is checked. Verify that the “allow Broadcasts and game DVR upload” has been checked
How do you Access USB on Xbox?
The Xbox One carries three USB ports that you can use: Two available on the back of the console, and one available on the side. Launch the media player app and you should find your device-connected drive as an option. Select the drive and you should be able to browse all the media files available on it and play them, controlling the playback using your Xbox controller.
Does Xbox have a Media Player?
You can choose to play media from a USB USB 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0 removable drive. USB 1.0 and 2.0 drives would automatically be treated as media drives.
Also Read: 5 Best Meat Slicers for Home Use – What To Look for When Buying…