Are you interested in How to Pair Beats Headphones to your iPhone or iPad? If you happen to own an iPhone or an iPad and would like to keep all your mobile device accessories right on the Apple family, one choice you get to make when it comes to personal listening equipment is the Beats by Dre.
Just like the majority of apple products, connecting a new set of beats wireless headphones, earbuds, or earbuds to your iOS device is quite easy and quite seamless, especially if you are running on the latest version of the operating system. All it requires is just a solid Bluetooth connection.
Beats Headphones on iPhone or iPad
Beats have come up with some great wired devices that are still in circulation, which is the urBeats, Earphones, Beats EP Headphones, and Beats Pro noise-isolating headphones. Depending on the kind of model you are making use of, all that is required is for you to start listening to audio via them is for you to connect them directly to your iPhone or iPad making use of a 3.5mm cable or a lighting cable. The Pairing is only necessary for Beats’ wide array of wireless products.
Before we proceed with the pairing process, you need to be sure the iPhone or iPad device you are making use of has Bluetooth connectivity. In other to do this, launch the settings app, then head to Bluetooth, and then switch the Bluetooth toggle to the on Position. Alternatively, Apple Notes that you should be able to swipe down from the top-right edge if your Apple device and then tap the Bluetooth on the control center till it turns blue (This indicates that it is on).
Enter Pairing Mode on your Beats Device
The process for setting up most wireless Beats is the same, namely for the Beats Solo Pro, Beats Studio3 Wireless, and Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones as well as the connection Process for the Beats Flex, Powerbeats, and BeatsX earbuds.
While some models indicate that the steps should work for devices that are still running iOS 10 (Solo3 Wireless or BeatsX or iOS 11 (Studio3 Wireless, keeping your iPhone or iPad’s Operating system up-to-date could offer you a successful device pairing without even the slightest hiccup. Once you have done the required updates and checked if Bluetooth is enabled, go through the following process:
- if you possess a pair of solo pro headphones, unfold them in another to power them on. Otherwise, push down the power button on your Beats device.
- Hold down the beats listening accessory right next to your unlocked iPhone or iPad keep the distance between the gadgets within 2 inches in other to make sure that the pairing process goes right through a hitch.
- After some seconds, a notification would pop up on your iPhone or iPad screen requesting you to connect the Beats device to it. If there are no notifications, press and then hold down the power button or, if you have Solo Pro headphones, the mode button on the left earcup between 1-5 seconds till the indicator light flashes. This basically means that your Beats gadget is in pairing mode.
Once you have entered pairing mode, follow onscreen prompts that would pop up on your iPhone or on your iPad till your beats device has been listed as connected in my Devices section of the Bluetooth page.
Pairing Mode on your Beats Earbuds Using It Charging Case
If you happen to own a pair of wireless Beats Earbuds that come with their very own charging case, especially the Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds, or PowerBeats Pro – you would need to keep them inside it during the process of pairing in other to hook them up on your iPhone or iPad. Follow the steps below to get it done:
- Right after ensuring that your Bluetooth is enabled, launch the lid of your beats earbuds charging case, and then make sure that the two pieces are placed right in their slots.
- Make sure to hold the charging case just within two inches of your unlocked iPhone or iPad.
- A notification should pop up on your Apple device right after a few seconds asking you to connect the Beats earbuds to it. If you do not see any instructions, long-press the system button on your earbud charging case till the LED blinks to enter pairing mode.
From this point on, Follow the on-screen directions that would pop up on your Apple device to get the Beats earbuds connected.
How do I Pair my Beats Headphones to my iPad?
Pair Your Beats Studio Buds
- Turn on your Bluetooth on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- With the case lid open, Hold down your Beats Studio Buds right next to your unlocked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Why won’t my Beats Headphones Connect to my iPad?
On your iOS device, head over to the settings > Bluetooth and Select your Beats. Right on your Mac, select Apple Menu > System Preferences, click on Sound, then select your Beats Product right on the Output and input panes. On the PC, head over to the sound settings and then select your Beats as the Playback/recording device.
Why is my iPad not Finding Bluetooth Devices?
Ensure your Bluetooth accessory and your iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other. Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and then back on again. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and is fully charged or connected directly to power. If your accessory makes use of batteries, see if they would have to be replaced.