Guestobsessed customer survey is an online questionnaire designed for customers of Checkers and Rally company. This company wants to know how well customers enjoy their experience whenever they visit their stores.
So, if you have recently been to one of their store locations to make a purchase, you should take consider taking part in this survey. Read through this article for detailed information about this customer survey.
Guestobsessed Customer Survey
The priority of every brand is to ensure that its customers are satisfied. So, Checkers and Rally’s Company wants to use this survey as a medium to measure customer satisfaction. They want to know what you like and dislike about their products, customer service, and even store environment.
With all the feedback from customers, the company will be able to know how they can adjust to meet the expectations of customers. So that on subsequent visits to their company you’ll have better experiences.
This survey is a series of questions about your most recent visit to one of their store locations. Moreover, it is done online for your convenience. And will only take a few minutes of your time.
Guestobsessed Customer Survey Reward
Interestingly, as a way of encouraging the participants of the survey, the company offers a survey reward. Upon completion of the survey, you’ll be emailed a coupon code. You are to write down this coupon on your receipt. And then use it to redeem the offer printed on your survey invitation on your net visit to one of their store location.
Rules for Participating in Guestobsessed Customer Survey
Meanwhile, there are some rules that all participants of this survey are expected to follow. Moreover, if you want to take this survey, you should also go through these rules to ensure you are eligible. The survey rules are
- The survey is only open to legal residents of the United States.
- You should be 18 years of age or above at the time of entry.
- Employees of Checkers and Rally’s store and their immediate family members are not to take part in this survey.
- The survey prize should be accepted as offered and is non-transferable.
- Only one entry per receipt is accepted.
These are the rules for participating in Checkers and Rally’s customer survey.
Requirements for Guestobsessed Customer Survey
Before you can participate in this customer survey, there are also certain requirements that you need to have. These requirements include
- To take this survey, you should have a basic knowledge of English.
- You should have access to a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- A good and stable internet connection is also required.
- You should have access to an updated version of a browser like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or others.
- You should have a recent receipt from Checkers and Rally’s company and it should contain an invitation for the survey.
- A valid email address is also required to receive the coupon code.
Stated above are the requirements for taking part in this customer survey.
How to Take Part in Guestobsessed Customer Survey
If you are eligible to take this survey, then follow the steps below to take part in it
- Firstly, on a device connected to the internet, visit the official survey website at guestobsessed.com.
- On the survey page displayed on your screen, enter the 20-digit Survey Code found in the middle of your receipt.
- Then tap on the “Start” button.
- However, if you do not have a 20-digit code printed on your receipt, tap on the blue hyperlink stating “click here”.
- You will be directed to another page. There, enter the “4-digit Store Number” found on your receipt.
- Then enter the “Date” and “Check Number” located on your receipt.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Start” button to proceed.
A series of questions concerning your experience on your recent visit to Checkers and Rally’s store will be displayed on your screen. Ensure that you provide honest feedback to the company concerning its products, services, and store environment.
About Checkers and Rally’s
Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. is a chain of restaurants in the United States. This company operates Checker’s and Rally’s restaurants. Based in Tampa, Florida, the company has over 700 locations in about 28 states and the District of Columbia. They specialize in hamburgers, hot dogs, milkshakes, and French fries.
Checkers and Rally’s Customer Service
If you are having difficulties taking this customer survey, you should reach out to Checkers and Rally’s Customer Service. To do this, navigate the website at www.checkers.com/contact-us/. Then use the contact or fill out the form on the page to reach out the customer service.
How Do I Find Checkers and Rally’s Store Near Me?
To find Checkers and Rally’s store close to your location, follow the steps below
- First, launch the website at checkers.com.
- Click on the “LOCATIONS” button at the top of the page.
- Thereafter, you will be directed to another page. Enter your “City, State, or ZIP code” in the box provided.
- Then tap on the “Go” button.
Moreover, you can also browse through the directory to find one of their store location close to you.
Does the Survey Receipt Expire?
Yes, it does. The survey receipt is valid for seven days. So, you should visit the survey site within a week after purchasing an item from the company. After, this time frame, the receipt will become invalid.
How Long Does the Validation Coupon from the Guestobsessed Customer Survey Last?
As stated earlier, once you complete this survey, you’ll be given a validation coupon. It is this code that you’ll use to redeem the offer printed on your receipt. However, this coupon is only for 30 days after the survey.
When Was Checkers and Rally’s Company Founded?
Checkers franchise was founded by James E. Mattei in Mobile Alabama in 1986. Both Checkers and Rally were originally separate companies in different geographic areas. However, in August 1999, both companies merged.
What Benefit Does Checkers and Rally’s Company Offer?
This company offers its employees the chance to enrol in medical, dental, and vision plans. As an employee of this company, you’ll also get the opportunity to take part in a 401(k) plan. In addition to this, they also provide coverage for life insurance and short-term disability.
CEHCK THIS OUT