Before the first night falls, you should be aware of just how to make a campfire in Minecraft. To add to making your base light up, you can make use of a campfire to cook and collect honey. Campfire is a really big part of the game, and you should know how to make it if you are a Fan of the game.
The purpose of a Campfire in Minecraft is quite versatile. Most people use it as a decorative item that can light up the area around you, and you try to imitate real-world fire using a trail of smoke that is rising into the air, making it a lot more realistic.
What is the Recipe for a Campfire in Minecraft?
Before making a campfire, you need to know the required ingredient to make a campfire. They include:
- 3 Sticks
- 1 Coal or 1 Charcoal
- 3 Wood
How to Make a Campfire in Minecraft
Below I would be stating the steps involved in how to collect everything you need in other to make a campfire. Without further ado, let us kick off the process:
- First, collect 3 “Wood” blocks. You can chop down trees in other to get wood blocks. Any type of wood would work (Oak, Spruce, Jungle, etc.).
- Make 3 sticks. First, place 2 wood planks in the crafting grid in other to get sticks.
- Get “Coal” or “Charcoal”. Make use of a pickaxe to mine Coal blocks, which can usually be found just beneath the surface. In other to make Charcoal, use a Furnace to smelt a Wood Block.
- Craft a campfire. Open your crafting table and then place the coal right on the center box. Put a stick in the middle of the box of the top row, then place sticks on each side of the coal in the middle row.
- To Use your campfire, equip it and place it on the ground
- To make use campfire, equip it and then place it on the ground
What Are The Uses of Campfire in Minecraft
Every base required a campfire as a source of light at night. The Light and the smoke that is coming from your campfire can assist in guiding you back home if you want to explore in the dark. If you are looking to get honey from a beehive, you can decide to place a campfire beside the hive in other to keep yourself safe from getting stung by bees. Most important, you can use a campfire for cooking.
How to Cook in Minecraft
Cooking in Minecraft is not that complicated, just follow the steps stated below and in no time, you would be making yourself a meal.
- First, equip the item that you want to cook and interact with the Campfire to start cooking
- You can add up to about four items at a time
- And after about 30 seconds, you can collect the cooked food
- Meat is to be cooked properly before you can eat them safely, and cooking vegetable can make their properties a lot better or produce useful ingredients.
Also Read: Access Bank ART X Prize for African Artists
How do I Put out a Campfire in Minecraft?
You can choose to extinguish a Minecraft campfire by making use of a bucket to pour water directly on top of it, hitting it with a splash potion, or hitting it using a shovel.
How do I increase the height of my Minecraft Campfire’s Smoke Column?
A regular campfire would get you a column of smoke about 10 blocks high, but you can increase the height by placing a hay bale under the campfire. Smoke columns from Campfire that is placed right on top of a hay bale and can get about 24 blocks high.
Is Campfire important in Minecraft?
Setting a campfire is very important in Minecraft because it has diverse use in the game. You can use it for Cooking, getting honey, and even keeping your character warm.
Also Read: Easy Way to Reset Samsung Galaxy Watch