Even with the dawn of new algorithm updates, backlinks remain one of the strongest ways to get highly ranked by search engines. This is why it is very important to know how to get high-quality backlinks.
Also Read: My Sarkari Naukri Jobs – How to Apply for Jobs With My Sarkari Naukri
How To Get High-Quality Backlinks
Usually, the majority of linking efforts by so many people on How To Get High-Quality Backlinks extends to commenting on blog posts of the same niche or contributing guest posts.
However, if you would like to increase your site’s authority and rank higher than your competitors in search engine results in pages, you will have to build authority backlinks consistently. In other words, you will need to follow the best practices that give the best results.
There are many ways to do effective backlinks. However, a few of them will be explained to you. These will be the most effective. We won’t fail to mention other strategies that work well too.
Also Read: Best Biodegradable Cat Litter
7 High Converting Backlink Strategies
These are seven backlink strategies that have the highest conversion rates. These Easy Backlinks practices have been used for our blog and they are proven to work better than other practices.
Be a Source For Reporters and Bloggers
If you want to be ranked on the first page of Google, you need to build backlinks from authoritative news sites and blogs. Fortunately, it is not as difficult as it seems.
All you have to do is use a free service called Help a Reporter Out (HARO)
HARO is like Tinder for social interaction.
It connects people who need sources (bloggers and journalists) with people who need links and visibility (you).
It is also used to generate backlinks from authoritative article sites:
To be clear: this strategy works. And it’s not always easy.
But in my experience, it is one of the best ways to build high-quality quantitative backlinks.
With that, let’s move into the step-by-step process of doing this.
- First, register as a source.
- After that, choose a free or paid plan.
- Then, keep an eye out for offers you can participate in.
- Finally, send the reporter a short, helpful pitch.
This method has been proven to work for many bloggers including us.
Post-Sky Scrapper Contents
This is one very easy. This is a method you can use to build backlinks from authority websites. The question here is, how can you do this? Here are the steps by step processes it will take you to get highly ranked with sky scrapper content.
- Find content that is already doing well in your field in terms of backlinks. It is very easy to get such content. All you have to do is to search for the key work and check the contents of the first-page results appearing on the first page usually have higher backlinks. I would usually pick the first result.
- After you have gotten your reference content, create an article, 5 to 10x better than what you have just read. One tip to help you out here is that most of these contents are very short. Therefore, creating better and more detailed content will not be very hard to do.
- After you have done that, promote your skyscraper content
This works like magic and it gives amazing results. If you promote your content well, most people will help you share this content on social media.
Also Read: 10 Best Business Insurance Companies for 2022 – Who is State Farm’s Biggest Competitor’s?
Build Links From Outdated Resources
This is another method that works like magic. Here are the to take in this process steps below;
Locate the Websites
Firstly, you have to find the websites in your industry that have done the following;
- Changed names
- Moved to a new URL
- Stopped offering a service
- Stopped updating a resource
- Shut down
This will give you a great opportunity to reach out to hundreds of people still linking to the outdated websites or old URLs
Locate the Websites Still Linking to the Old Outdated URLs
When you find a website that was rebranded or that’s no longer there, it is the best time to find all the links that are pointing back to that page. Now, grab the old URL and put it inside your backlink checking tool of choice.
When you do that, you can check out all the sites that link to the old URLs. You could get a few other links to work with, depending on the sites you found. Focus on websites with higher domain authorities.
Reach Out and Get your Links
Now, reach out to all the websites that link to old or outdated websites. Give them a quick heads up about their outdated link and gently suggest that they add your link to their website.
If you are adding value to their website with your contributions, they will be happy enough to add your link to their page.
These are the major steps to achieving high-quality backlinks from outdated websites or links.
Make Use of Content Formats Proven to Generate Links
According to research conducted by BuzzSumo on 912 million blog posts and articles; most content is ignored. 94% of all online content gets 0 links. This is because certain types of content perform better and content that is not performing well does not conform to the same formats. The types of content that were discovered to get a lot of backlinks are;
- Why posts
- What posts
- General post
- “How to” post
- List post.
In other words, if you want more engagements and backlinks, focus on these types of content.
These contents will have to be of high quality to get the required results.
Also Read: Intel Arc Flagship GPU Is Expected To Drop Very Soon but Will Not Beat…
The best way to move your site to the top of Google rankings is to get a high amount of high-quality backlinks. Ultimate guides are very good ways to have other websites link back to you.
Some of the reasons why Ultimate Guides work so well are;
- They contain lots of relevant information. According to lots of SEO ranking factors, long articles do better than shorter ones.
- They cover an entire topic on one page. Because your guide is a resource for a topic, so many people are likely to link back to it.
How to Create an Ultimate Guide
Here is a brief list of the adequate steps to take when building such an article.
- First of all, choose a topic that hasn’t been covered to the end already. In her words, do not choose a topic that tons of people have published ultimate guides on.
- After that, outline your ultimate guide. This process is very easy. List out the sub-topics that make up your larger topic, and make them sections of your guide.
- Lastly write your ultimate guide. Cover everything there is to know about the topic, that way, your guide will be seen as a very good resource.
Now, these are the steps required to create an ultimate guide.
Use Branded Strategies and Techniques
This may not be very easy but it will be worth it at the end of the day. It has to do about uniqueness and originality.
For example, what do you think of when you hear about “UberSuggest”? Neil Patel, right? You do not have to create software, yours could be a strategy. Something that works for you and could work for other people too. Here are steps to take here.
Develop a Unique Tip, Tactic, Or Strategy
All you need to do here is to come up with a strategy that has something very unique about it. The entire strategy doesn’t need to be unique. All you have to do is to put a little twist on it. Make the shortcut shorter or explain things in a better way, and give your illustration.
Name your Strategy
Make sure the name describes your strategy and what it does. Try using any of the following words in your strategy.
That’s it. Now, let’s move to the next step.
Publish Your Strategy as Part of a Blog Post
Now, show people that your strategy works. Do this by publishing your strategy in form of a post. You could call it a case study. That way, people will have something to link to when they reference your technique.
Make sure that your post shows proof that your strategy works
Use Authority Resource Pages
Resource pages are the dream of link builders. This is because they exist solely to link to other websites. Here is the step-by-step process required to take advantage of Resource pages.
- Firstly, look for the resource pages. They can be very tricky to find. Only a few people call their pages a resource page. Instead, people like to describe their pages with names like; “helpful resources”, “useful resources”, “further reading”, and “additional resources”. Etc. all you have to do here is to locate these pages by searching for the terms given above.
- Now that you have done that, reach out and nicely ask for a link. Make sure that your emails or comments are personalized. The more personalized they are, the more links you get.
These are the major steps that you need to take to get high-quality backlinks. As stated at the beginning of this article, you will be getting some extra tips for getting backlinks below;
Also Read: Apple Will Not Launch an Apple Watch for Kids
Extra Proven Tips on How To Get Backlinks
The following tips below will help you get more backlinks and build the ranking of your articles on google.
- Publish unique Contents
- Steal Backlinks from your competitors
- Get Backlinks with Infographics
- Make use of Reverse Image Search to Build Backlinks
- Create very Interactive Content
- Start Your Podcast
- Get very active on Product Hunt
- Submit Your Site to new Directories
- Build your Profile Links
- Find Backlinks from “Best of” Blog Posts
- Submit Your Site to Blog Aggregators
- link Your Content on Medium and LinkedIn
- Create and Optimize Your About. me Page
- use Testimonials
- build broken links
- Submit Your Site to CSS Galleries
- Email Outreach to People Featured on Your Blog
How Do Backlinks Work
Backlinks between websites work like signals for various search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo. They are like citations in books or scientific research. A linking website passes some value to the website it links to known as PageRank.
Backlinks are just like peer reviews for web pages. If a book is being cited many times by different relevant and authoritative sources, it is a sign that it has a lot of valuable information.
Similarly, many relevant and authoritative links pointing toward a web page mean that this web page contains valuable content. An increase in the number of high-quality backlinks on an article leads to an increase in the ranking of such an article on the search engine.
How To Get Organic Backlinks
Organic links, also called natural links, are dofollow and nofollow links from one web page to another web page without a specific link-building partnership between the two websites.
Furthermore, organic links are those links that are given to websites because the website owner who gives the link thinks that the resource is very valuable and it has high-quality content.
Here are a few steps to help you get organic backlinks;
- Define what your target pages are. The options you should have here are; Blog, News, Trending Content, Influencers, Podcasts, Web Search
- Create a good email sequence
- Get the contact information of your prospects, you can do this using a tool
- Launched a personalized campaign
These are the major steps to take to build high-quality backlinks. These will give you so many positive results on your page and your website generally. These will include improving your domain authority and giving you referral traffic.
Frequently Asked Questions About How to Get High-Quality Backlinks
What are High-Quality Backlinks?
A quality backlink is a link that comes from a website having a high domain authority, well-trusted by search engines and other searchers. In other words, not only do the robots trust the website, but actual people also trust the website.
How Many Backlinks Per Day Is Safe?
Averagely, a total of 25–30 backlinks per day are safe for a new website. However, 500 links per day are very safe if they are built naturally with organic exposure like a piece of content that is going viral, about a trending topic, or celebrating a special event for your business.
Can Backlinks Hurt Your Site?
Links from sites with very low domain authority will not help your site at all In ranking. Toxic backlinks may not only harm your website but lead to penalties from search engines.
How DO you Fix Toxic Backlinks?
Fixing toxic backlinks is not too easy and takes lots of time.
Here are steps to take here;
- Understand what makes your backlinks toxic
- Use a tool to identify all the bad backlinks that are pointing to your website
- Contact the webmaster and request the removal of the link.
- Create and submit a disavow file to google to ignore those links.
Conclusively, I hope this article covers all the details you need concerning this topic. If you have any questions on this topic, drop a comment in the comment section and you will surely get a reply from us.