If you searched for How to Find My FedEx Account Number? you’ve come to the right place. The next few paragraphs will show you how to locate your FedEx account number and some additional information about FedEx. Let’s get right into it.
How to Locate Your FedEx Account Number
To locate your FedEx account number, follow the steps below:
- First of all, go to the official website of FedEx, fedex.com.
- When you get to the home page of FedEx’s website, log in to your account. We will describe this process below, after the list.
- After logging into your account, go to your profile.
- When you get there, click “account management” on the top left part of the page.
- You will see your account number displayed on the right side of your nickname.
Now that we have talked about the location of your account number, a very good overview of FedEx will surely be helpful to us. Read the remaining part of this article to learn about FedEx, how to log in, create an account, etc.
FedEx Corporation was formerly known as Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation. This company is an American multinational conglomerate holding company that is focused on transportation, e-commerce, and business services. FedEx is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
The name FedEx comes from the name of the company’s original air division. FedEx is now best known for its air delivery service, FedEx Express, which was one of the first major shipping companies to offer overnight shipping.
What Services Does FedEx Provide?
FedEx provides its customers and other businesses worldwide with a very big portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services.
FedEx’s services are divided into various arms, such as;
This part of FedEx invented express transportation, and it remains one of the global leaders in the industry. It provides rapid, reliable, and time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 99% of the domestic product of the world.
It has unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure that are combined with leading-edge information technologies.
This part of FedEx provides low-cost, day-certain services to any business address in the United States of America and Canada. It also provides residential deliveries to all residents of the United States via FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx Ground.
FedEx Freight is the leading North American provider of less-than-truckload freight services in all lengths of haul to businesses and residences.
This arm of the company offers FedEx Freight Priority, where speed is very critical to meeting the supply needs of the customers; FedEx Freight Economy, where a customer can trade time for cost savings; and FedEx Freight Direct, a service that is designed to meet the needs of the growing e-commerce market for the delivery of very heavy, bulky products to residences and businesses.
FedEx services provide sales, marketing, information technology, communications, customer service, technical support, billing, and collection services for its customers. It also provides certain back-office functions supporting the transportation segments of FedEx.
This segment plays a very important role within the FedEx portfolio. It offers a very wide range of integrated logistics solutions, providing air and ocean cargo transportation, specialty transportation, customs brokerage, and trade management tools and data through the FedEx networks for transport and brokerage.
This part of FedEx provides copying, digital printing, professional finishing, signs, computer rental, corporate print solutions, packaging services, and shipping services from FedEx Express and FedEx Ground.
FedEx Data Works
This arm applies the powerful data insights generated by the FedEx network to build digital solutions that optimize operations, digitize supply chains, and create new opportunities for FedEx customers.
If you do not already have a FedEx account but are interested in any of their services, please contact them. Take a look at the easiest way to create an account below:
- Go to the official website of FedEx, fedex.com.
- When you get to the website, click “sign up/login” at the top right part of the screen.
- From the list of options revealed, click “Sign Up/Login.”
- You will then be led to the official login page. Click “Create a User ID.”
- After doing that, you will be led to an official sign-up page.
- Fill in the blanks with the information requested, such as your first name, last name, company name, location, address, etc.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your sign-up process.
Remember that you need to be logged into your account before you can recover your account number. Read the instructions below to learn how to log in.
How to Login to Your FedEx Account
This process is quite simple. Here’s how to go about it:
- First, go to the official website of FedEx.
- After that, click “sign up/login” at the top right part of the screen.
- From the list of options revealed, click “Sign Up/Login.”
- You will then be led to a login page. Now, enter your user ID and password.
- After that, click “login.”
With these steps, you can log in to your account without having any issues whatsoever.
The FedEx App is another amazing feature that customers of FedEx can use to access the services of FedEx from their phones. With this app, you can do anything that can be done on the website.
This app can be downloaded from the official website of FedEx or the app store on your phone.
FedEx customer service
If you have any issues trying to log in or navigate the FedEx website, contact customer service at FedEx. Their contact information is available on the main FedEx website, www.fedex.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Find My 9-Digit FedEx Account Number?
Your account number is the nine-digit number visible on the top right corner of your invoice. If you don’t have any FedEx invoices with you or can’t view them on FedEx Billing Online, please contact customer service.
A FedEx representative will go through some security procedures with you before providing your account number.
Can I ship FedEx without an account number?
This is not impossible if you want to do this. Contact customer service, and they will arrange a pickup of the shipment, and you can pay directly to the courier.
Why do I need a FedEx account number?
The FedEx account number is very useful for charging your shipments with either FedEx Express or FedEx Ground.
Can I create a FedEx label without an account?
If you are shipping as a guest, you can create a label without an account on FedEx using a credit card.
More Related Content
- Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card – Card Application Process Easy @www.chase.com
- Self Visa Credit Card – Login Apply & Activation Your Self Credit Card @…
- www.biz2credit.com Funding – Login to Your Biz2credit Account @ www.biz2credit.com
- Hilton Honors American Express Card – Start Your Card Application & Activation @ www.hilton.com
- PayPal Credit Card – Visit www.paypal.com/activatecard For Your Card Activation