Keeping our information private and managing our accounts require that we manage our online order history. Having control over our order history is essential, whether for privacy reasons or to minimize our digital footprint. This article will examine how to remove your Amazon order history.
What is Amazon Order History?
Your entire shopping and ordering history on the Amazon platform is kept in one place. It displays a list of the items you’ve purchased in chronological order, together with information on the date of purchase, order number, product name, quantity, price, and shipping information.
You may use your Amazon order history as a handy resource to keep tabs on your purchases, place repeat orders, examine previous transactions, and check the status of your orders.
How to Navigate to Amazon Order History
You can have access to crucial data about your purchases, like tracking numbers, delivery dates, and invoices. Step-by-step instructions on how to navigate your order history on Amazon’s website
- Step 1: Launch your favorite web browser and navigate to the www.amazon.com page of the Amazon website.
- Step 2: Enter your registered email address and password to log into your Amazon account. You must make an account if you don’t already have one.
- Step 3: After logging in, find the “Accounts & Lists” menu item in the top right corner of the page. When your cursor is over it, a drop-down option will appear.
- Step 4: Choose “Your Orders” from the drop-down menu. You will then be sent to a page that lists your most recent orders.
- Step 5: A list of your most recent orders may be seen on the “Your Orders” tab. It by default shows orders from the previous six months. If necessary, you may modify the time frame using the “Filter Orders” option on the left side of the page.
- Step 6: Select the “Past six months” drop-down menu at the top of the list to examine older orders. Options like the previous year or the whole order history will be available.
- Step 7: The page will update to show the orders for that time period once you’ve chosen the desired time frame. To find the specific order you wish to delete, scroll down the list.
How to Delete Amazon Order History
- Log in to your account on the Amazon website.
- Place a cursor over the “Accounts & Lists” menu item in the page’s upper right corner. There will be a drop-down menu.
- A drop-down option will appear; choose “Your Orders.” You will then be sent to a page that lists your most recent orders.
- Look up the precise order or orders in your history that you want to remove.
- The order(s) you want to delete should have an “Archive order” button next to them. The order(s) will be moved to your archived orders after this action.
- Click on the “Archived Orders” tab on the left side of the page to retrieve your archived orders.
- Find the order(s) you wish to permanently delete once you are on the Archived Orders page.
- To completely remove an order from your order history, click the “Remove” button next to it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make my Amazon history orders invisible?
You must archive an order on Amazon in order to hide it. To do this, launch your computer’s web browser and navigate to amazon.com. After logging in, select Returns & Orders from the menu. After that, select Archive order next to each item you want to hide.
How can I save a canceled or archived Amazon order?
Orders that you no longer need to keep track of can be archived, preventing them from appearing in the order history view by default. To store a purchase: Find the order or item you want to archive by going to Your Orders. the Archive order option.
On the Amazon app, where are the archived orders?
After logging in, select Account & Lists from the menu at the top. A drop-down option will appear; choose Your Orders. Now select the year from the drop-down option to filter your orders. The Archived Orders option can be found at the very bottom of that menu by scrolling down.
Why can’t the Amazon app archive orders?
Only while using a computer or your phone’s web browser in desktop mode to explore Amazon may you choose to archive an order. An app or an Alexa device cannot be used to carry out this task. 2. Select “Returns & Orders” from the menu in the top-right corner.
Can you remove your Amazon Prime search history?
Activate the Prime Video app. In the lower right corner of the app, select My Stuff. Click the gear icon in the top right corner to access the Settings menu. Clear Video Search History by tapping it.
More Related Content
- Drop-Down Menu: How to Create a Drop-Down List on Your Computer
- How to Delete Facebook Page – How To Delete A Facebook Page You Created
- How to Switch To All New Facebook Website Update: Facebook Update App | Apps Facebook Update
- How to Find Your Facebook Story Archive
- How to Archive Games on Nintendo Switch