How to find your Facebook story archive – would you love to get access to all your story that you have ever shared on the Facebook social media platform? Well, it is true and very much possible and in the course of this post, I will be sharing the details with you.
How to Find Your Facebook Story Archive
When you share stories on Facebook, they will only be available to a selected audience for 24 hours only and after that they will disappear. They also can be saved in your story archive.
When your story archive on Facebook is turned on, your videos and photos that you share on your story on Facebook will be archived automatically after disappearing from your story. Only can have access to your story archive on Facebook, but also know that you can always turn it off or on.
Steps to Finding Your Story Archive on Facebook
You can always find your story archive on the Facebook social media platform but only if you know how to. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on your profile picture at the top right corner
- Next, click the more button just below your cover photo and then click on story archive
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner f Facebook
- Next, tap your name and select the three-dotted icon just below your profile picture
- Tap the Archive button and then select story archive at the top
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right corner of Facebook
- Tap your name and select the three-dotted icon just below your cover photo
- Next, tap on archive and then select story archive at the top
That’s it. You should also know that when you delete a video or photo from your story before it disappears they will not be saved to your archive.