The process of how to message a seller on Amazon does not involve much process as all you have to do is to know that the seller’s name can be seen just below the item title. Select Ask a Question on the following page. Fill up the contact form or choose the appropriate settings in the Seller Messaging Assistant chat. The buyer-seller messaging service will deliver your message to the seller.
How to Message Seller on Amazon
- Register for an Amazon account: Visit the www.amazon.com website and log in with your email address or phone number.
- Find the product page here: Find the product page for the item from the seller you wish to contact that you have purchased or are interested in. You can accomplish this by using the search box to look up the product or by going to your order history.
- Click on the name of the vendor: Just below the product title on the product page is the seller’s name. You can visit the seller’s storefront by clicking on their name.
- Contact the vendor: On the seller’s storefront, you ought to find a button or link that reads, “Ask a question” or “Contact seller.” To access a messaging or contact form, click this button.
- Put your message together: Add your message to the contact form. Describe your question or concern in detail and clearly.
- Send the message: After you’ve finished writing your message, check it over for accuracy before pressing the “Send” or “Submit” button to communicate with the vendor.
Getting Started on How to Message a Seller on Amazon
- To begin or get started on how to message a seller on Amazon to sign in to your account and this is the steps how to sign in to your account:
- Visit the Amazon website: Enter www.amazon.com into the address bar of your browser after it has opened, and then click Enter.
- You’ll find a button labeled “Account & Lists” in the top-right corner of the Amazon homepage. Click on that icon. Just click it.
- Sign in using your phone number, email, and password: The sign-in form will be displayed to you on the following page. In the first field, type the email address or phone number connected to your Amazon account. The second field is where you should type your password. Remember that the password is case-sensitive, so be cautious to type it correctly.
- Click “Sign in” after entering your password, email address, and phone number. You will be logged into your Amazon account if you have provided the proper information.
Where Can Sellers Find Communications from Amazon?
Go to the Message Center after signing into your Amazon.com account to access the Buyer-Seller Messaging Service. You can perform the following using the Buyer-Seller Messaging Service: Check out previous exchanges with vendors on Amazon.com. Answer messages from sellers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can We Have a Chat with the Amazon Seller?
Near the top of the website, in the “About Seller” section, is this yellow button. You can either utilize the Seller Messaging Assistant or the form to select your selections. Depending on the seller, you can see a contact form or the Amazon Seller Messaging Assistant, which resembles a chat support bot.
How Can I Submit a Query to Amazon?
How should I phrase my query? Scroll down to the “Customer Questions & Answers” section on the product page. Click “Ask” after entering your question in the text box.
Who are third-party Sellers?
An independent vendor known as a third-party seller provides a variety of new and used goods to clients of other companies. For instance, a third-party vendor could buy things from a manufacturer and promote them on Amazon.
What Happens if Amazon Doesn’t Refund the Money?
It can take 5 to 7 business days after the return is processed for the refund to appear on your original payment method. You can get in touch with us for more help if your refund status doesn’t appear as refunded in Your Account and the processing window for your payment method has passed.