Do you know how delivery works on the Facebook marketplace? Facebook marketplace is a place for buyers to meet sellers on the social media platform for free. And for smooth usage of the platform, there are features and tools in place for the accomplishment of the latter.
How Does Delivery Work On Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook marketplace platform is just like many other online e-commerce platforms that you know such as amazon and eBay. And just like it is on these online marketplaces, there are various checkout options for users such as the checkout with delivery option.
Checkout with delivery is also available on the Facebook marketplace, but as of the time of this writing, it is not yet available in all locations with access to the Facebook marketplace and Facebook at large. In this post, I will be guiding users on how delivery works on the platform with some very useful tips.
Below are some tips for both buyers and sellers on the Facebook marketplace in regards to delivery
Tips for Sellers
As a seller on the Facebook marketplace;
- Just before making a listing on the Facebook marketplace, make sure to follow the commerce policies on the Facebook marketplace
- Make sure to receive full payment before delivering an item
- Make sure that the dispatch timeline, network provider, delivery status, and tracking information is clearly communicated to your buyer
Tips for Buyers
As a buyer on the Facebook marketplace;
- Make sure you get to know the person that you are buying from by checking and visiting their profile
- Also, make sure that you understand the condition of the item that you are buying fully, message the seller to ask for more information and images in regards to the item that you are buying
- Do research in regards to the cost of the item that you are buying and if it looks like the seller is offering the item for the cheap, there probably must be a good reason