In this article, I would be giving you the steps involved in How to Customize the Lockscreen on Your Google Pixel 7 Pro. Currently, the Google Pixel 7 Pro is Google’s Best Phone, and currently their Flagship Phone right now.
When it comes to Cameras, Displays, or batteries, the device checks it all and it competes with devices from top platforms like Samsung and Apple. Now how do we handle lock screen customization?
How to Customize the Lockscreen on Your Google Pixel 7 Pro
Does the Google Pixel 7 Pro offer an amazing option to make changes to how the lock screen? It seems Google has equipped the Pixel 7 Pro, and the Pixel 7 for just that, with tons of lock screen settings that you can alter.
The Pixel 7 Pro enables you to enable or disable the always-on display and set a screen timeout duration. You would be able to make changes to your lock screen wallpaper and clock style without having to go through much trouble. All those that have concerns about their privacy can prevent the phone from displaying notifications on the lock screen.
Most importantly, you would be able to alter all these settings at your home without bringing in extra guidance from an expert or servicing your phone at a service center. So just hang tight while we offer eight options for you to customize your lock screen right on your Google Pixel 7 Pro.
Change the Lock Screen Timer and Enable Always-on Display
You should be able to start customizing your Pixel 7 Pro’s lock screen by setting up the lock screen timer, which talks about just how quickly the lock screen appears. Although it has been overlooked, the lock screen time happens to be a very important setting that locks the phone’s screen right after a particular time. If used wisely, the lock screen timer would turn out to save some battery and reduces the chances of someone coming across your phone while it is unlocked. Follow the steps outlined below to set the lock screen timer on your Pixel 7 Pro.
- Launch the Settings app and choose “display”
- Then from the option available, tap screen timeout
- After that, select the duration you would like. You can consider setting the timer of the lock screen to one minute or less as a tip
- But, if you would be going through plenty of documents or reference material right on your pixel timer, you can choose to set the timer to five or ten minutes.
Once the Lock screen timer is set, you also would be able to enable the Always-on display. In case have no idea what the always-on display is, it is a feature that enabled your phone to show some essential details like the date and time, even when your phone is locked. Plus to add to the date and time, the always-on display also showcases the current temperature and the charging status of your pixel 7 Pro.
- In other for you to enable the always-on display, launch the settings app
- Then head over to the display settings section and then select lock screen right from the options you find available
- After that, search for the “Always show time and info” option and then make sure to enable it through the toggle to the right.
Customize the Lock Screen Wallpaper and Clock Style
The Lock screen pixel’s wallpaper affects the overall appearance so, making changes to the other elements would not help if you do not fancy the wallpaper. Making changes to the lock screen wallpaper is quite similar to the home screen wallpaper. The Pixel 7 Pro happens to carry some amazing options, So follow the instructions below in other for you to customize your Lock screen’s wallpaper.
- Launch the Settings app right through the notification section or make use of the app drawer
- Then tap on “wallpaper and style.”
- After that, select “Change wallpaper.” You can choose to select “My Photos” to set an image that you clicked as your lock screen wallpaper.
- Now, select from the available options. If required, download the wallpaper by tapping on the download icon located at the bottom right corner.
- Once you are done, tap on the lock screen towards the bottom and then press the checkmark icon
- Then select the Lock screen located in the “Set Wallpaper on” dialog Box.
Also, you can choose to change just how the clock appears on the lock screen. The lock screen clock would help you keep track of time; hence it should be easy to comprehend. Well luckily, the pixel 7 Pro offers an option to make changes to how the clock should appear. Follow these steps to modify the lock screen clock style on your Pixel 7 Pro.
- Launch the Settings app right on your Phone
- Then scroll down and choose display, then tap on the Lock Screen
- Disable the “Double-line clock” option. This would reduce the Lock screen clock size.
- Lock your Phone and then wake the display just to see if you like how the clock looks now.
How to Turn off Lock Screen Notifications
You would be offered three options, to see all the notifications that is on your Lock screen, to view sensitive notifications when your phone is unlocked, or to have none at of them at all. To do that, follow the steps stated here:
- First head over to the settings app and then launch the display menu
- Then select the lock screen from the options
- Tap on privacy under “what to show” and then choose one of the three available options
- Show all notification content
- Show sensitive content only when unlocked
- Don’t show notifications at all
Here, select the desired option for you to alter the type of notification that you would want to see.