How to create, edit or publish a draft of a post for your Facebook page – In this article, this is exactly what you are going to be educated on. To therefore get this piece of information, continue reading the content of this post.
How to Create, Edit, Or Publish a Draft of a Post for Your Facebook Page
Creating, editing, or publishing a draft on a Facebook page is easy. This has been going on for some time now on the platform in regards to pages and many admins and page owners have been getting in on the act. However, not all admins and page owners know how o go about it, and this is where this article comes in.
In a bit, I will be educating admins and page owners on how to successfully create, edit and publish drafts of posts on their Facebook page.
What You Need In Order To Create, Edit or Publish Drafts of Posts on Your Facebook Page
In order to get started with the title, there are something’s that first need to be accomplished. You will need to be the proud owner of a page on Facebook or at least be an admin of a page. That’s it. Once that is in place, you can continue to create, edit, or publish a draft of a post for your Facebook page.
Steps to Creating, Editing, or Publishing a Draft of a Post for Your Facebook Page
You already know what you need to get started and now that’s out of the way, it is time to get to know the required steps needed in accomplishing the latter.
To create a draft;
- Go to Facebook and click on the pages icon and option in the left menu from your news feed
- Geo to your page on Facebook and click on publishing tools at the top
- Next, click on drafts in the left column and select the +create icon
- Create your post and click the save as draft button
To edit or publish drafts
- Click on the pages option in the left menu from your Facebook news feed
- Next, go to your page and click on publishing tools at the top
- In the left column, click on drafts
- Next, select the draft that you want to edit or publish
- Click on the edit button to edit the draft.
- Click and select publish to publish the draft. Click on publish again to confirm
That’s it. You can only create, edit or publish a draft of your post on your Facebook page via a computer. Anyone who has a role such as an admin on a page can read a draft in the creator studio.
And also, only page admins and editors can edit or publish drafts. Only pages on Facebook can create drafts and not profiles.