Do you know how to buy more credits on Audible? Well, if you don’t know how to, you should know that you’re not the only one in this predicament. A lot of people don’t know how to easily and successfully purchase credits on Audible. But with the content of this post, all of that will be in the past.
How to Buy More Credits on Audible
In this post, I will be guiding you on how to buy audible credits hassle-free. All you have to do is to read the content of this post from start to finish and to also follow the steps provided within carefully. On audible, if you have run out of credits for your membership before your renewal, you can always buy extra credits both on the website and on the mobile app. That being said, there are a couple of guidelines that will first be met for purchasing extra credits on audible and they are;
- You have been enrolled in a credit-bearing membership plan for 30 days at the least.
- You also have zero credits left on your account.
That’s it. And now that’s out of the way, let’s proceed with the steps needed in buying audible credits.
Steps to Buy Audible Credits on the Mobile App
To buy audible credits on the mobile app, follow the steps below;
- Open or launch the audible app on your mobile device and then tap on the profile that is located in the bottom right corner.
- Before then you will have to log in to your audible account and in the event you don’t have one, you will need to set one up.
- Proceed to tap on the settings gear icon located on the top right corner of your account page and then tap on details.
- Tap on buy now under the ‘your credits’ section.
- Select your preferred payment method and then tap on 1-tap buy.
- The credit in question will then be added to your account almost immediately as long as your transaction is successful.
Steps to Buy Audible Credits on the Audible Website
To purchase more credits on Audible, you can follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the Audible website at audible.com.
- Sign in to your Audible account using your username and password. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one before proceeding.
- Once logged in, hover over your name in the top-right corner of the Audible homepage and click on “Account Details” from the dropdown menu.
- On the Account Details page, scroll down and find the section labeled “Credits.”
- Click on the “Add Credits” or “Buy Credits” button, which will usually be next to the number of credits you currently have.
- You will be redirected to the Audible Credit Purchase page.
- Choose the number of credits you want to purchase. Audible typically offers options to buy individual credits or credit packs at a discounted rate.
- Select your preferred payment method, such as credit card, debit card, or any other payment option provided by Audible.
- Follow the prompts to enter your payment information and complete the purchase.
- Once the purchase is successful, the credits will be added to your account, and you can start using them to purchase audiobooks on Audible.
Remember to review the terms and conditions, pricing details, and any promotional offers associated with buying credits on Audible before making the purchase.
MORE RELATED POSTS