H&M Foundation Global Change Award (GCA) 2023 for Global Entrepreneurs
H&M Foundation Global Change Award (GCA) 2023 for Global Entrepreneurs. The H&M Foundation has yet again brought back one of the biggest global innovation challenges for early-stage sustainable innovation; The Global Change Award (GCA) 2023.
The H&M Foundation was launched in 2015, it seeks ideas and innovators to make the fashion and textiles industry more sustainable. The Global Change Award welcomes any sustainable idea from design, production, supply chain and distribution, to apply. However, these ideas must be related to the industry.
The Global Change Award (GCA) 2023 offers 1 million Euros in grants, plus dedicated resources and support from H&M Foundation for participants’ ideas to become reality.
About The Global Change Award (GCA)
The H&M Foundation through the Global Change Award (GCA) brings together, bright minds that can transform fashion and change the way it is seen, worn, and made.
This year, the Award will have the winning ideas falling into one of three categories Below:
- Regenerate: Creating solutions towards planet-positive effects
- Repurpose: The solutions towards circularity
- Reimagine: Unimagined solutions
Summary of H&M Foundation Global Change Award
- Type of Program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: H&M Foundation
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 8, 2022
About H&M Foundation
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, The H&M Foundation is a philanthropic foundation for the public good.
The Foundation is being funded privately by the Stefan Persson family, founders and main owners of the H&M Group. The H&M Foundation operates with a vision to enable an inclusive and planet-positive textile industry.
To achieve its vision, the foundation explores new opportunities, and also collaborate with different partners, supports innovation and uses storytelling as a tool to inspire action. H&M contributes to real systems change by openly sharing breakthrough innovations and solutions for anyone to adopt and scale.
Benefits of the H&M Foundation Global Change Award (GCA)
- The Global Change Award will have Five winning teams share a grant of 1 million euros and venture into the year-long GCA Impact Accelerator programme
- These teams will also receive coaching and support from the H&M Foundation and its partners Accenture, KTH Royal Institute of Technology and The Mills Fabrica.
- GCA winners will be supported by Accenture with business and technology readiness, while also providing access to a large network of experts.
- Additionally, KTH Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, offers the GCA winner’s science and technology legacy, a framework for innovation development and guidance in key commercialization areas.
- Winners are also provided with investment readiness, collaborative opportunities and peer portfolio synergies as well as industry exposure by Mills Fabrica.
- Winners will Join the GCA Alumni and become an essential part of a network of brilliant minds that collaborate to develop disruptive solutions to some of the world’s most complex challenges.
How to Apply for the H&M Foundation Global Change Award 2023
- All Interested and qualified candidates can apply by visiting H&M Foundation on bit.ly to apply
- For more details, visit the GCA website at: https://www.scholarshipair.com/scholarships/pdri-devlab-2023-visiting-fellowship-for-african-scholars
Eligibility Criteria for H&M Foundation Global Change Award Qualification
- The Global Change Award is Open to any individual and group of up to four people over 18 years of age anywhere in the world.
- Institutions, organizations and social businesses can also participate in joint ventures, consortiums and other types of partnerships.
- All the entries must be in English and all communication including the GCA Impact Accelerator will be in English.
- One entry per person alone is allowed.
Important Dates and Venue for H&M Foundation Global Change Award
- GCA Application period: 20 October 2022 to 8 December 2022.
- Date for Screening: January to March 2023.
- The five winners will be notified in March.
- Announcement: Winners are announced publicly on 8 June 2023 at an Award Ceremony in Stockholm.
- Innovation Accelerator: The GCA Impact Accelerator programme commences in June 2023.
December 8, 2022
CHECK THIS OUT:
- Tailoring Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Housekeeping Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Live In Care Assistant Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship – Apply…
- Caregiver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- Get Started Setting up a Unique USSD Code for Your Business at www.squadco.com