Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, is one of the leading beverage companies in Nigeria, and they are offering a sales internship program for students and recent graduates in 2023. The Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship program is designed to provide young talents with a unique opportunity to develop their skills in the sales and marketing field.
Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2023
Internships are becoming more popular among students and recent graduates as they provide valuable work experience and help bridge the gap between academic learning and professional life.
Guinness Nigeria is offering a sales internship program to give young talents the chance to learn, grow and develop their skills in the sales and marketing field.
About Guinness Nigeria
Guinness Nigeria is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands including Guinness, Baileys, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, and many more. Guinness Nigeria is one of the largest beverage companies in Nigeria, with a wide range of products that includes beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic drinks.
Overview of the Guinness Sales Internship Program
The sales internship program is a six-month program designed to give students and recent graduates an opportunity to develop their skills in sales and marketing.
The program will provide interns with practical experience in sales operations, trade marketing, customer marketing, and commercial finance. Interns will work alongside experienced sales professionals, and they will be assigned specific projects to work on during the program.
Benefits of the Guinness Sales Internship Program
The sales internship program offers a wide range of benefits to interns, including:
- Practical experience in sales and marketing
- Exposure to different areas of the business
- Opportunities to work on real projects
- Mentoring and coaching from experienced sales professionals
- Networking opportunities
- Personal and professional development
- A monthly stipend
How to Apply for the Guinness Sales Internship Program 2023
- All Qualified and Interested candidates should visit the application page of Guinness Nigeria at: www.guinness-nigeria.com/careers/internships/sales-internship/ as applicants are required to submit their applications online.
- The application process involves filling out an online form and uploading a CV and a cover letter.
Eligibility Criteria for Guinness Sales Internship 2023
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Guinness Sales Internship Program:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be a student or recent graduate (within the last two years) of a reputable university or polytechnic in Nigeria
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a second-class upper degree in any discipline
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be passionate about sales and marketing
Expectations and Responsibilities of Interns
- Interns are expected to demonstrate a high level of commitment, professionalism, and initiative throughout the program. They will be responsible for:
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Executing sales plans and activities
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Generating sales reports and analysis
The Guinness Nigeria sales internship program is an excellent opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain practical experience and develop their skills in sales and marketing.
The program offers a wide range of benefits, including exposure to different areas of the business, networking opportunities, and personal and professional development.
If you are passionate about sales and marketing and meet the eligibility criteria, we encourage you to apply for this program.
More Related Content
- Guinness Nigeria Internship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 – Apply Now
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students
- Amazon Internship in Canada 2023 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students – How to Apply
- Software Internship Jobs in the United States of America with VISA Sponsorship