Suitable Qualified Nigerian Undergraduate & Recent Graduates are encouraged to apply for the Guinness Nigeria Internship Program 2023. This internship is open to Nigerian Students across the federation.
Guinness Nigeria Internship Program 2023
The Guinness Nigeria Internship Program is a prestigious program that provides real work experience to undergraduates and recent graduates as well as Provides an opportunity to explore their interests and build professional capabilities.
Details of the Guinness Nigeria Internship Program
- Type of internship: Postgraduate
- Organization: Guinness Nigeria
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Internship for: Undergraduate and Recent Graduates
About Guinness Nigeria
Guinness Nigeria is widely known and acknowledged especially for it’s distinctive excellence. It is an iconic African company, renowned across the continent and internationally for our high quality brands.
Guinness seeks to enrich the communities in which it operate through investment and positive, active participation. The widely recognized Guinness Nigeria, is not only regarded as an iconic African company, but also as a company that believes in enriching the communities in which it operates, and this is Achieved through investment and active participation in the positive evolution of society.
Benefits of Guinness Nigeria Internship Program to Interns
- The provision of part-time, paid internships for 6 months to students currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science, Business or Supply Chain.
- Opportunity for interns to choose from internships across a wide range of business areas, including Asset Care, Sustainability, Engineering, Product Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Planning and Operations.
- As a company, Guinness Nigeria builds engagements with the identified institutions across Nigeria which has made the company an employer of choice and top of mind to the schools and the students.
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Internship Program 2023
- All Interested and eligible applicants for the Guinness Nigeria Internship Program are required to visit the online application webpage to apply for this opportunity.
- The following documents are expected to be submitted by Prospective applicants:
- A Letter from the applicant’s institution Stating that the applicant is a student with the Institution
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank Details having the following; The Bank name, Account Number, and Branch Code
- National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
Visit the webpage below for more details: https://www.guinness-nigeria.com/careers/internships/
Eligibility Criteria for Guinness Nigeria Internship Program
In other to be eligible for Guinness Nigeria Internship Program for Nigerian Undergraduates and Graduates Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- CApplicant must be a Nigerian student to be eligible
- Participating Interns must be at their 3rd/4th year or final year. In other words, they’re heading back to school to continue with studies after internship. This school’s must be public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- An ideal intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Must have Strong listening skills and are also required to perform this role.
- The requirements of Oral and written communication skills must be met
- Applicants must also have the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions that will ensure a productive internship.
- The Applicant must have an excellent Excel Spread sheet skill.
- He or She is expected to be very articulate with fluent English.
- Be Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, be able to follow instructions, and can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Must be Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development