Application for the Greentech Europe 2023 program (cohort 2), is now open! This accelerator program is designed to support women-led startups in Europe that are dedicated to developing innovative solutions to combat climate change and its impacts.
The Greentech Europe Program, delivered with support from Visa Foundation, aims to empower visionary entrepreneurs with Greentech startups, offering them access to valuable resources and the support they need to become investor-ready.
About Greentech Europe 2023
Greentech Europe 2023 is an accelerator program that focuses on women-led startups in Europe, specifically those working on sustainability products. The primary goal is to provide selected startups with comprehensive training, expert advice, network support, and potential funding to help them thrive in their mission.
Additionally, the program aims to address the gender financing and resource gap in the region, fostering a more inclusive and sustainable future.
The program’s structure revolves around four cohorts of 15 startups each:
- Cohort 1 and Cohort 2: This cohort will have the 30 shortlisted startups receive strong support through the training curriculum of Village Capital. One unique aspect of this process is the opportunity for peer selection to secure grant funding. This novel approach has been shown to lead to investment decisions that result in a more diverse portfolio, as evidenced by the report “Flipping the Power Dynamics.”
- Cohort 3 and Cohort 4: Participating Startups in these cohorts will join in investment training via online, and self-paced business development curriculum.
Eligibility Criteria for Greentech Europe 2023
To be considered for the Greentech Europe 2023 program, startups must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Location: Startups must have operations in (or the ability to expand business to) the European market.
- Stage: The Prospective Startups Is expected to have a minimum viable product, with less than $3M in equity raised.
- Team: Each startup must have at least one full-time founder based in Europe, with co-founders representing 50% or more women or having more than 25% of the senior leadership team composed of women.
- Impact: The product developed by the startup must contribute to one or more of the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Benefits of the Program
The Greentech Europe 2023 program offers an array of benefits to the selected startups, including:
- Training: Tailored curriculum to help companies identify early milestones and prepare for their next round of capital.
- Mentorship: One-on-one connections with investors, strategic partners, and potential customers.
- Financial Analysis: Guidance from an investment analyst on building a financial model, identifying unit economics, and using financial metrics.
- Media Exposure: Opportunities to be featured on Village Capital’s program website and other promotional materials.
- Access to Abaca: Assistance in scaling businesses faster by identifying the right capital and planning growth milestones.
- Discounts: Participants will receive support from benefits partners, including web hosting credits, pro-bono legal support, and more.
How to Apply
- The application process for Greentech Europe 2023 is simple and takes just a few minutes to complete. To apply, kindly visit the official application page at: https://my.abaca.app/entrepreneurs/program/?a=greentecheurope23
- Applications must be completed before the September 11, 2023, deadline for the Autumn Cohort.
- Ensure to provide all the necessary details about your startup and how it aligns with Organization’s mission to combat climate change.
For aspiring changemakers and innovators, mark your calendar – September 11, 2023, is the deadline for the Autumn Cohort applications.
More Related Content
- Fully funded Scholarships in Europe for 2022 Without IELTS
- Facebook Dating Lands in Europe: Facebook Dating Countries | Dating in Facebook
- Facebook Dating Land in Europe Free for Singles – FACEBOOK DATING FEATURE 2020 – Dating in Facebook Free
- Truck Driver Jobs in Europe with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Growth4Her Investor Readiness Accelerator Program 2023 for West and Central African Women SMEs – Apply Now