Facebook Dating Land in Europe Free for Singles. For Europeans out there, Facebook Dating has finally landed in your country. This means that Facebook users in the country can now access and make use of the Dating feature. Just in case you are new to the Facebook dating feature or you do not know what it means, Facebook Dating is an opt-in service that allows users to make use of the social media in finding romantic partners. You should however know that the feature will not match individuals or users with their existing friends. According to Bloomberg, the company made in a statement “We’re launching Facebook Dating in Europe to help more people find meaningful relationships through things they have in common, like interests, events, and groups,”.
Facebook Dating Land in Europe Free for Singles
Facebook dating just landed in Europe on the 21st of October 2020. It landed along with its pandemic friendly feature known as Virtual Dates. This helps users of the social media looking or romantic partners but are still scared of the virus COVID-19 to date virtually. There is a lot you need to learn about when it comes to the dating feature on the social media. What better way is there than accessing and making use of the feature first hand.
Facebook Dating Feature 2020
Just after a few weeks of the launch of the Avatar feature on the social media, the Dating feature was launched in Europe. This is no coincidence as the social media is doing everything possible to make sure its users stay safe and entertained. Note that the dating feature has not yet been released to all parts of the world. This means that the dating feature could very well land in other countries.
Dating in Facebook Free
Dating in Facebook is free. However, you must be a registered user of the social media first. Registering for an account on the social media comes at no cost. This means that both creating your account on the social media and making use of the social media to date (find romantic partners) is free. The dating feature is available on both the official app and website.
Facebook Dating Profile 2020
Below is how you can easily set up your Facebook dating profile for free.
- Open the Facebook official app on your device or head over to the website at facebook.com.
- Sign in to your account if you have one. If you do not have any, simply create one.
- Tap on the Menu icon located at the top right side of the screen. For iOS devices, you are likely you find the menu icon at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Simply locate among the menu options the dating icon and tap on it. The dating icon is represented with the shape of a heart colored purple and red.
- Hit the “Get Started” button and set up your profile by providing all the necessary information like your gender, location, interests, and so on.
- Now add a unique dating phot to represent you on the dating home.
- Confirm your profile and you are set.
Note that the dating profile you just created is different from your regular account profile. Only users using the dating feature can see this profile.