The Greenlight Debit card is one of the best debit cards for kids. This debit card is owned by Greenlight and is one of the easiest ways to teach your kids good money habits.
The strong monitoring features provided for parents is also a plus. In this article, you will get reviews about this card, how to get it, and lots more.
Greenlight Debit Card
Getting a debit card for your kid is a good way to teach them the fundamentals of money management. A debit card is a convenient way for you to make payments without carrying cash around. You can easily load funds into the card and use it to make transactions up to the balance on the card.
With Greenlight, you can get a debit card for your kid and transfer money to their debit card account. The Greenlight Debit card also comes with an app that is user-friendly. Parents can monitor their kids with the app. As you read on, you will learn more about Greenlight and the financial services it offers to kids and teens.
Greenlight Debit Card for Kids Reviews
As earlier stated in the article, the Greenlight card is provided by the Greenlight Financial company. The debit card also comes with an app that parents can use to manage the money they send to their kids’ card accounts. The Green Light Debit Card is a secured debit card for teens and kids of all ages. This card is also customizable as kids can choose their card designs.
The debit card is also accepted anywhere a master card is accepted. To get access to Greenlight Banking, you need to purchase any of the three plans offered by the financial company. When you get any of the plans, you will get access to the app features.
The app has features you can use to monitor your child’s usage of their debit cards. This app also gives you the opportunity to set saving goals for your kids. In addition to this, Greenlight Max Kids earn a 1% cashback for purchases made with their card which is deposited into their savings account.
When you get the Greenlight app, you will be required to pay for any of the three-monthly plans to access its features. But before this, you can make use of the free one-month trial. There are three types of Greenlight plans you can sign up for and they include:
- Greenlight. The Greenlight plan costs $4.99 per month. This plan offers a Kids Debit Card, the Greenlight app, and 1% on savings. Other features of this plan include educational financial tools for parents and parental control.
- Greenlight + Invest. This is the second plan option and it costs $7.98 dollar per month. This plan includes the features of the Greenlight plan and other added features. It provides investing tools for kids and parents.
- The last and best plan offered by Greenlight Financial is the Greenlight Max plan. This plan offers the Greenlight Black card, educational savings app, protection plans purchase protection, and lots more. In addition to this, kids get 2% cashback on savings and 1% cash back for making purchases with their cards. This plan costs $9.98 per month.
These are the monthly plans offered by Green Light. You can sign up for a free one-month trial after which you can upgrade to any plan of your choice.
Greenlight Debit Card Sign Up
Signing up for a Greenlight debit card for your child is a great idea. As a parent, it gives you the opportunity to teach your child the right money lessons. To sign up for Greenlight, you need an email address, a Social Security Number, Your child’s legal first and last name, and a Physical address.
You also need a valid debit card or bank account as you will be linking it to your child’s debit card. These are some of the requirements for sighing up for an account.
How to Sign Up for Greenlight Debit Card
Follow the steps below to sign up for a Greenlight account:
- Open a web browser on your device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.greenlight.com into the search bar.
- You can go through the details on the opened page.
- Fill in your “Mobile Number” in the required field.
- Click on “Get Started”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the process. After this, the Greenlight Debit card will be mailed to you.
Greenlight Debit Card Login
You can only log in to your Greenlight account with the Greenlight Mobile app. To log in, you need the “Username” and “Password” you used to set up the account. Your child also needs to download the Child’s version of the Greenlight app on their device then you can enable their app access with your account.
With this, they can access the Greenlight account with their mobile number on the app. If your kid doesn’t have a phone yet, he or she can still access the account with a username and password set up for them.
How to Set Up Your Child’s Greenlight Debit Card Login
Follow the steps below to help your kids access their Greenlight account:
- Launch the Greenlight App on your device.
- Provide your account “Username” and “Password” to access your account on the app.
- After this, choose the child that you want to enable app usage for.
- Click on “Edit Profile” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Profile” on your child’s account dashboard.
- Create a “Password” and “Username” for your child.
- Click on “Save”.
With this, your child can log in with the created login details (Username and Password) to access their account on the Green light app.
Greenlight Debit Card Balance
The Green Light Card is a debit card. So it’s very important you check the balance on the card regularly. To check your Greenlight Debit card balance, login to your account on with the Green light app. You will also be able to view your funding history.
Greenlight Debit Card Customer Service
The Greenlight Customer Service is open to customers who have issues with their accounts, debit cards, or the Greenlight app. You contact customer service if you want to track your debit card order status, report a stolen card, make payments, and lots more.
To get the green light Debit card customer service contact details, go to www.greenlight.com. Scroll down the page and click on “Help Center”. You can send an email to the email address provided on the page, send a text or call the number at the bottom of the page.
What is Greenlight Debit Card?
Greenlight Debit card is a reloadable prepaid debit card designed for kids and teenagers. This debit card is a good way to teach your kids financial responsibility. You can transfer funds from your account to your child’s Greenlight card. Also, you have the opportunity to monitor and manage your child’s spending habits with the Greenlight app.
How Long Does it Take for Greenlight Debit Card to Arrive?
After signing up for Greenlight, the debit card will be mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days. This is free standard shipping. You can also monitor the Card’s shipping status with the Greenlight mobile app. If you want your card to be mailed to you faster, you can contact Green light customer service.
Is Greenlight Debit Card Legit?
The Green light Debt card is not a scam. All the debit cards offered by Greenlight are Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FIDC) insured. In addition to this, Greenlight blocks spending categories that are unsafe and send transaction notifications to parents. There is also a Zero Liability Protection attached to the card.
Is the Greenlight Debit Card Free?
Greenlight offers a one-month free trial to parents. After this one-month free trial, you can choose any of the monthly subscription plans. These plans include Greenlight, the Greenlight + Invest, and lastly, the Greenlight Max.
How many Children can I Add to my Greenlight Account?
For a single account, you can add up to five children with five green light cards. You can add them during the account registration process. Also, you can log in to your account on the app and choose “Add a Child”. Follow the instructions on your screen to successfully add one or more children.
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet’s New Paldea Region First look
- Latest Windows 11 Insider Update Brings Major Android Gaming Improvement
- Intel Raptor Lake Shocks Users with 13700K CPU
- Menards BIG Card Login at www.menards.com – Menards Contractor Card
- My First Premier Credit Card Login at www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- MPOWER Citizen Scholarship 2023 – Apply Online Now