Google Download Drive, what is it all about? Well, I asked because the keyword is twisted but actually means how to download Google drive. Are you a user online that love saving videos, photos even movies? But you find out that you don’t have enough storage for these operations and you need space. Now there are memory cards, but not every has the money or time to buy a memory card. Also, a memory card can damage anytime or might even get missing but when you use Google Drive all your contents are in a safe place. You can use Google Drive to save all your files and still get it back.
Google Download Drive
Google Drive is a file storage service that is developed by Google, to allow users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and also share files. This Google drive also offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and also Android and IOS smartphones and tablets. With this free storage service, Google has offered to users, you don’t need to worry about storage problem on your device, just save all your contents or files in the Google Drive and you can access them or view them anytime you choose to.
CHECKOUT >>> The FedEx Business Model – FedEx Smart Post And Operating Model
Is Google Drive Safe
Users are always insecure when it comes to their personal files in another place. You don’t need to be when you use Google Drive. Once you upload files to Google Drive, they will be stored in secured data centers. If your computer, tablet, or phone is lost or broken you can still access your files from other devices or sources as long you have a Google account. Google account is very important because without it then you cannot make use of the Google drive because you will need to sign in your Google account to make Google drive app active.
Is Google Drive free to Download?
The Google drive service or feature is free to make use of; it does not apply any charges or costs. The normal storage size is 15.00GB but if you want to increase the storage space then you will need to pay. But the payment is not that cost but it is affordable and cheap. Now all you need is to know the steps on how to install the Google Drive app.
Google Drive Install
If you want to install the Google Drive app then you must follow all the steps below for directions:
If you want to download the Google Drive app on your Android device then you should follow all the steps below for directions:
- Now first go to your Google Play Store.
- Then click or tap the search bar at the top of the Play Store page.
- After that then search for the Google Drive app.
- Results will be given now once you have seen it then click it.
- Now you will be directed to another page where you can download it.
- Finally, click install and it will automatically begin to download on your device.
iPhone or iPad:
For iPhone or iPad users you should read the steps below:
- Open the App Store.
- Then click the search bar at the bottom of the screen.
- You can now search for the Google Drive app.
- Results will be shown, click the one you want.
- Now tap “Get” next to the Google Drive app.
- Also, click or tap Install to begin installing the app.
This is how to download the Google Drive app.
How to Use Google Drive for Beginners
If you want to use Google drive and you don’t know how to then follow all the steps below for assistance:
- Just go to the google.com. Now you will see “My Drive”. Which has: Files and folders you upload or sync and Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and forms you create.
- Now at the top left just click “New > File Upload”.
- Then choose the file you want to upload.
- Also, open or create a folder to upload files.
- Now to upload files and folders just drag them into the Google Drive folder.
- If you want to use the Backup and Sync then install the application on your computer.
- Now on your computer, you will see a folder called “Google Drive”.
- You can now simply drag files or folders into that folder, they will then upload to drive and you will see them on the google.com.
This is how to use Computer devices.
- On your android device open the Google Drive app.
- Then tap the plus sign.
- Also then tap “Upload”.
- Select and tap the files you want to upload.
- Then tap “Upload”.
- Now view uploaded files in “My Drive” until you move then.
This is how to upload files on Android using Google drive.
iPhone and iPad:
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- Then tap the plus sign or tap add.
- Also, tap “upload”.
- Now select and tap the files you want to upload.
- You can tap the video or photos you want to upload and then tap “Upload”.
This is how to upload files in Google Drive on the iPhone or iPad.
CHECKOUT >>> Popular Google Doodle Games – Popular Google Doodle Games 2020