Do you need free cloud storage for your personal use? Google Drive is a great option to consider when deciding on which is best to use. Google Drive is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device.
Using it, you can easily invite anyone to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders. If you need easy and secure access to all of your content, Google Drive is here.
It can be used to store, share, and collaborate on files and folders from any mobile device, tablet, or computer. It is simple and fast to use by anyone, read on to find out more.
This is a service for file storage and synchronization. It is developed by Google and was launched on April 24, 2012. It allows users to store files on services, synchronize files across devices, and also share files.
Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows ad macOS computers and, Android and iOS smartphones including tablets. It compasses Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides which are part of an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and others.
The files that you create and edit using office suite are saved in Google Drive. Users are offered 15GB of free storage space through Google One.
It is integrated with and complements your team’s existing technology. Collaborate in Microsoft Office files without the need to convert file formats and edit and store over 100 additional file types, including PDFs, CAD files, images, and more.
With Google’s AI and search, technology helps your team move faster. That is to say, Google’s powerful capabilities are embedded in Drive and offer unmatched speed, performance, and reliability. Learn more about Google Drive using this URL.
Features of Google Drive
There are some incredible features of the free cloud storage that can not be found in most cloud storage services. So, let’s look at the features. They include;
- Sharing: Drive incorporates a system of file sharing in which creators of a file or folder is the owner, by default. That means, being the owner, you can regulate the public visibility of the file or folder.
- Third-party apps: there are a number of external web applications that work with Drive that are available in Chrome Web Store. To an application, you have to be signed into Chrome Web Store.
- File View: different formats of files are allowed for view on Google Drive. Such as Image files (JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, WEBP), Video file (WEBM, MPEG4, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG, and others), audio formats (MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG), Text files (TXT) and many others.
- Search: your search results can be narrowed by file type, ownership, visibility, and the open with the app. You can search for images by destination either describing or naming them.
There is far much more to expect from this Drive, you can learn more by using the service or visiting the link listed above.
Google Drive App
With the Google Drive app, you can;
- Safely store and access your files anywhere.
- Quickly access recent and important files,
- Search for files by name and content.
- View your content while on the go while offline.
- Shae and set permissions for files and folders.
- Get push notifications about important activities on your files.
- Make use of your device’s camera to scan paper documents.
The app is free on the App Store of the device that you are using and simple to download.
Google Drive Download
No matter the device that you are using, you can download the application into your device, all you have to do is to follow below;
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store and type in Google Drive on the search.
- Tap on the first Drive result to load its information page.
- Tap “Install” to get the app.
Immediately, it will be downloaded into your device, now, its time for you to sign in.
My Google Drive Login
Logging into your Google Drive is simple and fast to do. Being a service launched by Google, you need to have a Google account to log in. To log in to your Drive, go to the website. On the page that will be loaded, enter your email address and hit on Next. Type in your password and hit on Sign In.
Your account will be logged in and your Drive account will be loaded for you to use.