Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) – Call for Application! The GRP Social media Competition 2022 provides a golden opportunity for young people to exchange innovative and transformative solutions to the harsh impacts of climate change.
The Competition is offered by Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) through the Resilience Knowledge Coalition. Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) is hosting a social media competition in the lead-up to the Resilience Hub at COP27.
The Competition is Aimed at celebrating the brilliant minds of the future who are passionate about climate action in their communities.
About Global Resilience Partnership – Social Media Competition
To stand a chance of winning the $1,000 USD Prize, you will need to submit an entry application, be showcased at key GRP events, and have your work displayed on all GRP’s social media channels.
The Competition is open to Students and young professionals, to submit their visual and audio entries that display what they and their communities are doing to tackle the impacts of climate change.
Details of Global Resilience Partnership Social Media Competition
- Organization: Global Resilience Partnership (GRP)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 16, 2022
- Theme: What measures are you and your community engaged in to build resilience to the impacts of climate change? What are the innovative solutions in your community?
About Global Resilience Partnership (GRP)
Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) is the coming together of public and private organizations towards a resilient, sustainable, and prosperous future for vulnerable people and places.
GRP identifies and scales on-ground innovation, generating and sharing knowledge, and shaping policy.
GRP is a combination of about 50 partners ranging from academics, policy think tanks, bilateral and multilateral development institutions, global and local Civil Society Organizations, and the private sector. GRP in collaboration with other partners designs and advances knowledge, programs, policy, and innovations that build resilience for the communities and landscapes that need it the most
Benefits of Global Resilience Partnership Social Media Competition
- GRP top 5 entries will be chosen to receive the award of $1,000 USD;
- They will also Have their work showcased during the COP27 Resilience Hub, and featured on GRP’s social media.
Also Read: Best Holding Hair Spray for Men & Women
How to Apply for Global Resilience Partnership Social Media Competition 2022
Interested and Eligible? Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) on: https://forms.gle/ to apply
- You will be required to submit either of the following:
A 30 to 60-second visual or audio entry of any format (120 mbs): short films, interviews, documentaries, poems, songs, etc.
- Make subtitles with all video and audio entries, with the English translations of entries not submitted in English or French, and provide a script of your entry to ensure the content is translated properly.
- Provide a series of photos telling your story.
- All the entries should be submitted via either of the following ways:
- Social Media: Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok or YouTube link. The contest hashtag is #COPResiliencehub #Art4Resilience
- Google Drive link
Eligibility Criteria for GRP Social Media Competition Qualification
All entries for this awards Competition are required to:
- Address their community or country challenge in relation to the impacts of climate change;
- Create an avenue for building and enhancing resilience in their community.
October 16, 2022