The Global Markets Summer Internship Programme 2024 at Societe Generale, London, is an excellent opportunity for you to embark on an exciting journey towards a promising career in the world of finance. Societe Generale invites you to apply for their Global Markets Summer Internship Programme 2024 in London.
This exceptional opportunity is designed to challenge your critical thinking skills, acquired through your academic journey while immersing you in the dynamic realm of modern banking. So, apply to Join Societe Generale for a glimpse into a future career that promises growth, development, and real-world responsibility.
What is Societe Generale?
Societe Generale is an organization that is committed to empowering the next generation of banking talent in other to shape a sustainable, equitable, and prosperous world. With over 30 years of innovation, Societe Generale Global Markets leads the way in providing high-quality cash and derivatives solutions across various markets and asset classes.
The Organization’s market-leading engineering and trading capabilities, coupled with value-added services like Cross-Asset Research, Solutions, Advisory, and Digital Services, set the stage for a truly enriching experience.
- As an intern in Global Markets at Societe Generale, you will explore various facets of Sales, Trading, Financing, and Research.
- You get to participate in a structured 8-week programme that encompasses core learnings, optional sessions, networking opportunities, and a group project to be presented during your final week.
- Upon successfully completing the Summer Internship, you will have opened doors to potentially securing a spot in the Graduate Programme, beginning in 2025.
Requirements for Applicants
To be considered for this Internship Program:
- You must be a self-driven individual with quick-thinking abilities who thrive in high-pressure environments.
- Your commitment to delivering impactful results is highly valued.
- Be able to embrace new challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
Interns in the course of the program will;
- Participate in an eight-week internship scheme involving face-to-face interactions within Sales, Trading, or Financing, providing essential experience and expertise for your career in the industry.
- Offer administrative support within front-office revenue-generating divisions.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects to maximize project deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Shadow experienced colleagues to gain insights into business propositions and operations.
- Uphold the principles outlined in the SGP Code of Conduct, along with relevant policies and procedures, to ensure a client-centric culture and long-term client relationship sustainability.
Required Skills and Experience
- You’re a Penultimate year student, undergraduate, or postgraduate, expected to graduate in 2025.
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ideally, possess working knowledge of Excel and an eagerness to learn coding in Python, VBA, or other technical skills.
- Familiarity with Word, PowerPoint, and other relevant IT skills.
- Knowledge of financial services industry regulations, internal risk management, compliance, AML procedures, and a vigilant approach toward them.
- Demonstrated reliability and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Global Markets Summer Internship Programme 2024, kindly visit the Societe Generale at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/oneclick-ui/company/SocieteGenerale4/publication/b4f0bb83-885b-4c9f-a831-c055893daedf?dcr_ci=SocieteGenerale4
The recruitment steps include:
- Online assessments.
- One-way video interview.
- Virtual assessment center.
- Final interview.
More Related Content
- Tips for Planning Summer Travel with Your Credit Card
- The University of London Ph.D. Scholarship 2022 – Study In the UK
- Summer Internships 2023 – When to Apply for Summer Internship
- Bank of America Summer Internship Program 2023 – Apply Now!
- Apple Internship 2022/2023 – Fully Funded Internship For Students
- Google Internship 2023 – How to Apply